Priory of Sion Hoax

Badboy

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 09:26 am
I understand that this supposed organisation mentioned in Holy Blood and Holy Grail was a hoax.

Pierre Plantard even claimed a fraudster was a Master,he got called into court,that shut him up!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,070 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Spawn

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 11:43 am
it is a hoax all evedence eventually lead to the same four people who invented it sion is the name a mountain village or something like that it france
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 12:33 pm
BTW, Sion is the capital of the Valais county. It's in a country named Switzerland..

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gismonda/images/sion.jpg
0 Replies

OrdoIlluminatus

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 09:20 pm
Priory of Sion
The society is real and exists. They even built a $47 million dollar building in New York. They do operate in secrecy.
0 Replies

syntinen

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 01:51 am
what is the address of the building?
Since the Priory of Sion is supposed to be secret, presumably they aren't admitting openly that they built it, so what proof do you have for this?
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 01:58 am
That organisation mentioned in The Da Vinci Code?
0 Replies

Badboy

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 04:05 am
Thats the one!
0 Replies

Angelicangel

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 08:32 am
I have seen pictures of that building as mentioned in Dan Browns The Da Vinci Code. Also If you go on DanBrown.com it has the address of the Priory of Sion
0 Replies

MidniteReverie

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 07:59 pm
Sorry to burst your bubble..
Actually, the Opus Dei building is in New York.

"243 Lexington Avenue, New York
The Vatican prelature known as Opus Dei is a deeply devout Catholic sect that has become controversial recently due to allegations of brainwashing, coercion, and a dangerous practice known as "corporal mortification." Opus Dei has recently completed construction of a $47 million, 133,000-square-foot American Headquarters at 243 Lexington Avenue in New York City." that is from danbrown.com
0 Replies

Croix1701

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2005 02:50 pm
Grand Master/Sion Member
I have never read such ignorance.
Basing your conclusions on Dan Brown and Mount Sion.
Confusing Opus Dei with the Priory...
For those who wish to gain gnosis, I shall make it simple, The Priory Of Sion is still active, and more powerfull than ever.
I can not go in to detail of my sources, though for those who wish to gain knowledge, I can tell you this, the current Grandmaster of the Priory is Dean Rossi, some may argue he is not Grandmaster, yet a high ranking member in the order still. Recently this information has come to light, and photographs of this man have been allegedly posted over the internet.
All I can say is he believed to reside in London England, although he is not a citizen of the UK or Europe.
I must leave it there, I can be contacted for those who truly seek, though I am limited to the information I can release.

[email protected]
0 Replies