Would an American girl date me ? I am Asian(Indian)

bushit

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 04:46 am
I love American girls !! Very Happy

girls please vote !!

here is my pic

http://images.faceparty.com/public/860/images/indian-dude_7425242.jpg

my name is jay
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,306 • Replies: 14
No top replies

J-B

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 05:14 am
Hehe....You might be the coolest guy I have ever met in this forum Very Happy
I am sure that there aren't many AMERICAN GIRLS in this forum. But keep hunting, and you will get it Smile

btw, welcome to A2K. Smile
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 06:18 am
bushit- Welcome to A2K! Very Happy

A2K is NOT a dating service, although a few couples have gotten together through this site.

If I were %^ years younger, I might very well go out with you!

Quote:
I am sure that there aren't many AMERICAN GIRLS in this forum

JB- I would guess that 90% of the women on this site are American!
0 Replies

bushit

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 06:40 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
bushit- Welcome to A2K! Very Happy

A2K is NOT a dating service, although a few couples have gotten together through this site.

If I were %^ years younger, I might very well go out with you!

Quote:
I am sure that there aren't many AMERICAN GIRLS in this forum

JB- I would guess that 90% of the women on this site are American!

Sorry about the post Phoenix Embarrassed

i did look at the general rule
The general message board is for miscellaneous discussions that do not fit into any other category. Members can post about anything under the sun (within reason). Topics or posts that better fit another category will be moved or split to the respective forum
so i just tried it out for fun Smile

sorry again.

btw phoenix , iam 23 and i also like slighty older girls, but not older the 35
:wink:
0 Replies

bushit

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 06:43 am
^JB^ wrote:
Hehe....You might be the coolest guy I have ever met in this forum Very Happy
I am sure that there aren't many AMERICAN GIRLS in this forum. But keep hunting, and you will get it Smile

btw, welcome to A2K. Smile

thankyou JB Cool , where are you from hunny? i hope your a girl Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 07:49 am
well, i'm married so my opinion doesn't really count I guess but I figured I'd put my two cents in. 2 Cents Very Happy

I am not crazy about the hair but you have a really cute face and nice eyes. I might. Depends on your personality. I need a good sense of humor and someone who isn't afraid to act silly.

There are a ton of American chicks on here. As well as Canadians and Aussies Very Happy
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 09:06 am
As ehBeth would say... <thud>

I'm American (do you mean white?) but I'm married.
0 Replies

bushit

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 10:46 am
Bella Dea wrote:
well, i'm married so my opinion doesn't really count I guess but I figured I'd put my two cents in. 2 Cents Very Happy

I am not crazy about the hair but you have a really cute face and nice eyes. I might. Depends on your personality. I need a good sense of humor and someone who isn't afraid to act silly.

There are a ton of American chicks on here. As well as Canadians and Aussies Very Happy

Surprised you are so kind, thanx for the compliments they will get you everywhere, i think i might get a hair cut now :wink: (i wish you were not married Crying or Very sad) but i bet he is a great guy just like me, he he
0 Replies

bushit

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 10:56 am
Cinnesthesia wrote:
As ehBeth would say... <thud>

I'm American (do you mean white?) but I'm married.

WOW!! if you look anything like your avatar, "i think i have died and gone to haven" Crying or Very sad but i guess iam not that lucky Sad

Cinnesthesia i do mainly go for white girls (just a pesronal preference)
but girls for all races can be beautiful, its whats inside that really counts, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, when i say i love American girls what i really like is the accent and there great humor. (they no how to party) Cool
0 Replies

bushit

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 11:07 am
opps i made a spelling mistake on my last post " pesronal" i ment personal, but this reminds of a very interesting fact check this out :

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid!

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorant.

crazy right ?
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 05:21 am
Let me decihpher, you naughty boy Very Happy
Code:I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was [size=18]rdgnieg[/size]. The [size=18]phaonmneal[/size] power of the human mind!
Accoding to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter [size=18]inwaht order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important.

well, not perfect Embarrassed
But the article does make sense. Smile
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 05:25 am
I have seen one vote for "yes". Yourself?
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 07:26 am
Bushit, I'm a 43-year-old married American female, and had to cast a vote for "Never." It's not because I'm married, I figure the question is theoretical anyway, but I see a few problems:

1) What's with the facial hair? Beards are for guys with weak chins (just my opinion). And the decorative facial hair makes you appear vain. BTW, I think your haircut is just fine.

2) What's with "Bushit?" Change it to "Nice Guy" and see if you do better!

3) If you're in DC, haven't you had any opportunities to meet American girls?

4) Why do I get the impression you wear gold jewelery? Never did like that on men, makes them look like pimps. I have noticed Indian/Middle Eastern men wear more jewelery, but I think many US women prefer men don't.

I'm sorry if this sounds unkind, Bushit. I don't intend to be mean. You are really very good-looking. Maybe too good-looking?

For American women, it's personality that works best. Be kind, funny, smart, and try to be nice to people. That's a lot more important than how you look.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 07:47 am
Are you more than just a pretty face? The face may get attention to start, but it's the brain and personality that keeps the interest going.

As an American female who has dated men is various shades, I don't think you should be having a problem meeting women. A woman just wants to be swept off her feet, treated like a goddess, and know you will be faithful to her forever.

By the way, I like the facial hair, but agree on getting a new doo for the head- it's too slick. I'm neutral on male jewelry except I hate the hip hop bling.
0 Replies

Krysia

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 04:32 pm
BorisKitten wrote:
1) What's with the facial hair? Beards are for guys with weak chins (just my opinion). And the decorative facial hair makes you appear vain.
Some men wear a little bit of facial hair because it supposedly slims the face. Guys with chubby cheeks who don't want to look "cute" often wear goatees for this reason, so I hear from guys! Wink My dad grew one once and he looked so much younger, and he got LOTS of attention from ladies... so mom made him shave it. Laughing

Anyway, Bushit, I chose "maybe". I am marrying a fine American man, but if I wasn't, it'd still be a maybe. I am mixed, so race is obviously not important, as long as the dude has class. (I'm sure this is true for many other women.) I'd rather date a guy who has decent goals in life and takes care of himself than a guy who has no motivation, no job/not going to school, no manners, never showers, etc. It's also important that a man shares or at least respects my religious beliefs, shares many interests, and has the same outlook on children, finances, and other important home-stuff . He has to be open-minded, and know how to talk it out rather than argue. (I never argue. I just refuse.) I'm not a very girly woman, and I believe in splitting everything 50/50, including bills and housework. This may not be true of a lot of women, but personally, that's what I go for. Based on looks alone, I'd probably give you a chance, but your attitude, intelligence, mannerisms, and our chemistry together would ultimately decide if I'd actually date you.

But, as I said, I found my perfect man already! Very Happy Just reiterating that it is possible for a nice American girl to want to date you, Bushit.
0 Replies