Jeff Gannon, Jim Guckert, and... Prostitution?

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 08:15 am
Lightwizard wrote:
The implication was that Moore's waddle is caused by his wearing a butt plug. Doesn't go along with the joke that Gannon/Guckert has also been in the White House several times were he signed in but didn't sign out. Who is he serving? It's the Gay Motel where they check in and don't check out?

I never said his waddle is caused by his wearing a butt plug. I said he waddles as if he is wearing a butt plug. I believe his waddle is really caused by his enormously fat body, and would not presume to know -- or care to know -- whether it is in fact caused by a plugged orifice. But we all know we can add your name to the list of liberals who believe the G/G issue IS about the fact he is gay.

Quote:
You're taking this much too seriously as I've also included a shot at Moore -- your inarticulation is comparing a hayseed to a watermelon.

Actually, it's you who's taking this much too seriously, as evidenced by your obvious discomfort in seeing your hero's weight problem commented upon. I saw you take a shot at Bush, so I took one at Moore. I thought that was obvious.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 08:20 am
Let's make a deal:

Moore is overweight, which has an ambulatory consequence, as it did with WC Fields, of a waddling walk.

Bush has little personal self-confidence, which has an ambulatory consequence, as it did with Mussolini, of a strutting walk.

Everyone happy?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 08:24 am
More of a swagger than a strut. Mick Jagger struts, Bush swaggers, Michael Moore waddles.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 08:29 am
Oh, that would do.

I do not believe GWB is gay -- it's a joke which goes along with his holding hands with the Saudi prince. He might as well be -- he goes to bed at 9:00 PM and jacks off male horses complains the first lady. All this in jest, of course, and you'll never find me chagrined about Moore's weight unless that's your own personal mindset. Any idiot can see he's too fat.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 08:30 am
Swagger is a synonym of strut.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 04:41 am
Couldn't let a week go by without adding this:

So what do you imagine "Jeff Gannon" was doing in the White House when there was no press event?

A. Nothing more than what the White House is doing to the Constitution

B. Providing an extra eight column inches, unedited, of favorable press

C. Bringing new meaning to the phrase "top reporter"

D. Fully honoring the memory of James Buchanan

Poor William Rufus King. All those years of being "close friends" with the man who became our 15th president, and nobody even remembers...
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 07:54 am
McGentrix wrote:
More of a swagger than a strut. Mick Jagger struts, Bush swaggers, Michael Moore waddles.

Yes, but have you ever seen GW dance.........or sing. Oh boy...... He does it as well as he speaks without a script. He He

And yes, PDid.......what was he doing when there was no press conference? Funny.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 08:02 am
PDiddie wrote:
Couldn't let a week go by without adding this:

So what do you imagine "Jeff Gannon" was doing in the White House when there was no press event?

A. Nothing more than what the White House is doing to the Constitution

B. Providing an extra eight column inches, unedited, of favorable press

C. Bringing new meaning to the phrase "top reporter"

D. Fully honoring the memory of James Buchanan

Poor William Rufus King. All those years of being "close friends" with the man who became our 15th president, and nobody even remembers...

Shouldn't there also be an E. retracing the history of President Harding's affection for the WH closet?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 08:47 am
Gannon/Guckert likely had some pressing business in the White House and it wasn't ironing.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 10:05 pm
Lightwizard wrote:

I do not believe GWB is gay --

I'm glad you don't.

The other day, we had the hand holding of the Saudi Prince, plus the tour of the Crawford BlueBonnets.

Before that, the incident with Guckert, the male hooker.

Before that, there was the time Bush kept complimenting a male Canadian representative about how good looking he was.

Before that, going back to his college years, Bush was known to do a drunken dance on the table at his fraternity, naked. Which proves that when Bush got drunk, the first thing that crossed his mind was to take off his clothes in front of a group of young men.

Draw your own conclusions.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 07:10 am
Bush would not allow himself to be gay...if only because the behavior and dress is much too French.

On the subject of covert administration propaganda...
Quote:
USDA Paid Freelance Writer $7,500 for Articles

By Christopher Lee
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, May 11, 2005; Page A15

An Agriculture Department agency paid a freelance writer at least $7,500 to write articles touting federal conservation programs and place them in outdoors magazines, according to agency records and interviews.

The Natural Resources Conservation Service hired freelancer Dave Smith in September 2003 to "research and write articles for hunting and fishing magazines describing the benefits of NRCS Farm Bill programs to wildlife habitat and the environment," according to agency procurement documents obtained by The Washington Post through a Freedom of Information Act request.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/05/10/AR2005051001593.html
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 06:55 pm
Yes, Bush is not gay.

Click here for proof.

Caption: "I prefer Jenna's..."

Scottie McClellan, OTOH, is flaming. And Karl Rove definitely takes it up the ass.
0 Replies