Jeff Gannon, Jim Guckert, and... Prostitution?

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 11:46 am
Nice to see ya LW

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 12:02 pm
You can see me? Oh, dear, it's actually "1984" and I'm on the gallery computer so be assured I'm not having sex.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 12:06 pm
Although this could provoke a comment about liberals looking at people through their computers, the despot in "1984" was considerably more right wing and isn't trying to insist that 2 and 2 are 5 tantamount to insisting the world was created just over 6,000 years ago?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 12:06 pm
Yes, it is tantamount.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 12:20 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Me:
Quote:
Republicans will try to make this issue seem as if those who are attacking the WH are anti-gay, or searching into people's private lives, or just head-hunting for excuses. But none of that is true.

Why?

Because there's no problem that Guckert is gay (though it does provide quite the irony), only that he's a prostitute, which I don't have a huge problem with but I hardly think is a suitable background for access to the WH or questioning our CIC, thanks very much.

McGentrix wrote:
It's interesting how homophobic the left really is. All those consternations about conservatives being homophobic when discussing homosexual marriage is merely a smoke screen apparently.

Verrrrry interesting...

That didn't take long. Take your failed attempt at defending this guy elsewhere; noone on the left here is charging that the guy shouldn't have been let in b/c he's gay. Sheesh!

Cycloptichorn

Just a reminder...
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 12:32 pm
Just a reminder, Pdiddie wasn't putting forth an argument that the guy shouldn't be let in b/c he's gay, or that the ISSUE was that G/G was gay, he was making a JOKE about the President and his homosexual tendencies.

Sheesh. Another nice one-liner from ya, though.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 04:24 pm
Anyone who struts around like they are wearing a butt plug has to be suspect.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 06:29 pm
Feeling you oats lately, LW? Nice to see ya too.

LOL. Perfect description of GW. Very funny. <clutching tummy, laughing>
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 11:06 pm
After all the really cruel jokes Jay Leno has heaped on Mr. Bush, the First Lady shows up on a Tonight Show interview proving who really has the balls in her family.

Also, is it my imagination or are George's eyes getting beadier? He's looking more and more like proverbial the deer caught in the headlights.

I don't believe it will help him zero in on any more problems -- this is looking like the first eight year president as a lame duck in the final term. Maybe another horrible terrorist attack can bring up his poll numbers, Reach any conclusions from that you wish.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 10:17 am
Lightwizard wrote:

Although his waddle cannot possibly be confused with a "strut," Michael Moore seems to fit your description adequately, and should be added to your list of suspects.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 10:22 am
Cheap shot.

No. 1: that ain't a waddle, it's a strut. Ducks don't tuck their assh***s in like they are at military attention.

Haven't really examined Moore's walking style -- if you are, you're paying much to close attention.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 10:28 am
It's Michael Moore's tummy that appears to be full rather than his assh**e. I'll leave it at that. Something to think about.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 10:30 am
Oh, I see. You can comment on Bush's beady eyes, but I can't remark about Michael Moore's tremendous girth without you calling it a "cheap shot." You need to get over your thin skin with regard to your rotund hero.

As it regards "waddle," I was referring to Moore, not Bush. I've not examined his gait either, but considering the tonnage he's moving around, one can only assume it's more a listing waddle than a strut.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 10:38 am
Well, it would be a strut, if he could stand up straight. You should be glad for Moore's fat. Just think how well he could get around, the good he could do if he were more physically fit.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 10:38 am
Ticomaya wrote:
Lightwizard wrote:

Although his waddle cannot possibly be confused with a "strut," Michael Moore seems to fit your description adequately, and should be added to your list of suspects.

Where's the part that Moore's weight came into the discussion? The cheap shot was to characterize Bush's strut with a "waddle," which you now try to explain is Moore's walking style, presumably because of his weight. As articulate as you usually are with the language, I think you lost something here.

I will give you:

Bush, a strut due to the butt plug.

Moore, a waddle due to the usual center-of-gravity problem of many of those who are overweight.

As for Bush's beady eyes, his consistently vacant stare exasperates the problem.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 10:40 am
Lola wrote:
Well, it would be a strut, if he could stand up straight. You should be glad for Moore's fat. Just think how well he could get around, the good he could do if he were more physically fit.

Perhaps Moore should take the Kirstie Alley route and come up with a series:

"Fat Filmmaker"?
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 10:42 am
It you can't get the best of a problem, laughing helps.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 10:43 am
Lola wrote:

Well, this is also a symptom of having the weight of the world he's created on his shoulders. His posture has become slouchy of late.

Perhaps he had fired the butt plug like a Cruise missle and it landed in Iraq.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:14 am
Lightwizard wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Lightwizard wrote:

Where's the part that Moore's weight came into the discussion? The cheap shot was to characterize Bush's strut with a "waddle," which you now try to explain is Moore's walking style, presumably because of his weight. As articulate as you usually are with the language, I think you lost something here.

Regardless of how articulate I may usually be, it's obvious I still have no control over your reading comprehension.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 08:02 am
The implication was that Moore's waddle is caused by his wearing a butt plug. Doesn't go along with the joke that Gannon/Guckert has also been in the White House several times were he signed in but didn't sign out. Who is he serving? It's the Gay Motel where they check in and don't check out?

You're taking this much too seriously as I've also included a shot at Moore -- your inarticulation is comparing a hayseed to a watermelon.
0 Replies