what is a romantic way to do this?

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 05:40 pm
ok ive met the most amazing girl...and i want to be exclusive with her you know like bf gf sorta thing, and im seeing her friday. We life pretty far apart and both go to school so monday, valentines day, is out of the question to see eachother...but i wanna ask her to be my gf on valentines day...any romantic way to do this if i cant see her?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 808 • Replies: 6
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 05:41 pm
Mail her a card with your question. ;-)
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 05:50 pm
I could be wrong but you sound kind of young.

An inexpensive but fun gift would be to make her a mix CD about guys liking gils (nothing too sexy). Maybe things like:

Beatles - I Wanna Be Your Man
Devo - Girl U Want

When I was young boys gave their girls St. Christopher medallions (don't as me what St. Christopher had to do with it) to signify that they were going steady. Surely there is a modern day equivilent.

Anybody?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 05:55 pm
when i was in school, it was the high school class ring.
But, that only worked with kids whos parents bought the ring early...before graduation.

Ummm... hmm.. dunno.
0 Replies

EMSFD125

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 07:12 pm
haha noooo way is any1 getting my class ring...damn thing cost a fortune
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 06:59 am
EMSFD125 wrote:
haha noooo way is any1 getting my class ring...damn thing cost a fortune

By that statement, I must conclude that your feelings towards this girl are not that serious.........................or you are very young.

A little lavaliere would make a nice gift. One of my first boyfriends (I was about 16) gave me a silver bracelet with little hearts hanging from it. I have it to this day!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 07:10 am
Judging by the fact that you are still in school, have flowers delivered to her classroom and a note from you asking her... I graduated in 2003 and I have watched girls get a bouquet of flowers they went nuts and wrere smiling from ear to ear and blushing and their friends would get jealous... trust me I bet she might like that! ( unless she ahtes flowers.. I hate getting flowers myself I don't see the point to giving someone something that will die)

If you don't want to send flowers send a stuffed animal and chocolate!!!
0 Replies