A Sense of security

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2003 12:59 pm

Duct tape and plastic leave me cold. Bottled water makes sense. But for a true feeling of security, I will take all the toilet paper I can get.

Mulitple uses for toilet paper (besides the obvious): don't need paper towels or napkins, can stuff cracks around windows, can be used under toes while painting toe nails, can wipe the cat's runny eye.

And it's easy to open and use. No fumbling with roll-back tops, trying to find the right edge to tear down, almost visible in a dark room, soft to step on....

Good old toilet paper.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,033 • Replies: 5
No top replies

maxsdadeo

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2003 03:03 pm
mama............

.........you're a genius!
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2003 10:52 pm
Well gee, max, thanks. And to think, I discovered a friend of mine feels the same way about toilet paper.

What made me think of it was watching poor Tom Ridge flounder around the other night engulfed in duct tape and plastic. But didn't Home Depot clean up!
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2003 11:45 pm
LOL! Gotta love the stuff ;-)
0 Replies

maxsdadeo

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2003 12:39 am
The amazing thing is, while there are many uses for toilet paper, there is nothing, I repeat nothing that is fungible with it.
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2003 11:27 am
Somehow - I've never thought of toilet paper and fungible together.
0 Replies