You HAVE to be kidding.....?

cjhsa

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 03:15 pm
The coin toss was pathetic but meaningless. Tell me how it wasn't either of those things.

You'd think that they'd at least make sure the kid new how to flip a coin though.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 03:38 pm
I think the woman that owned that bowl of cereal has WAAAAAAAAAAYYYY TOOO MUCH TIME on HER HANDS!.......

But than again, I got some Fruit loops...hell for a thousands bucks, I bet I could find something in it.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 04:24 pm
My Fruit Loops look like Elton john!!!!!!
I sware it!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 04:30 pm
LOL! I wonder how many people will try this on ebay next year.

The people who bid on it must have voted for Bush as well.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 04:32 pm
Not true. Bill Clinton in the pre-game show pointed out that both Boston and Philadelphia vote Democrat.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 7 Feb, 2005 04:36 pm
I saw a great line today about the Clinton + Bush Sr. appearance at the Super Bowl:

Quote:
Two former presidents took part in the Super Bowl show, yet another sign that the event is considered a patriotic holiday. George H. W. Bush and Bill Clinton walked across a field crowded with military color bands and World War II veterans. During the pregame show, they sat down with Terry Bradshaw and his band of hyped-up football commentators and chatted about the game. Or rather, Clinton spoke and Bush nodded. Ever since the two men teamed up to raise money for tsunami victims, Clinton has looked less like Bush's successor than the United Nations translator for a non-English-speaking foreign head of state: he does all the talking.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 11:49 am
Just got back into the office after watching the Patriot’s parade go on by. I love victory!!!!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 11:59 am
Montana wrote:
LOL! I wonder how many people will try this on ebay next year.

The people who bid on it must have voted for Bush as well.

Laughing

Maybe they considered it a contribution to the budget cut.
Laughing
0 Replies