Ladies Only Thread - Let's Share Perfumes

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 05:40 am
who is wearing what?

I live for Philosophy "Falling in Love"

It's very light so you can wear it to work, and plus it smells like cotton candy. I use the entire line.

http://www.qvc.com/img/A/44/A04944s.jpg

I just got Jessica Simpson's line for Christmas, but have not had a chance to try it on. I like smelling like something I'd eat, I guess. Smile

I'd love to hear what everyone else is wearing.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 679 • Replies: 9
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 06:06 am
Clinique Aromatics Elixir and Black Cashmere by Donna Karan for special evenings.

"Fragrance Description:
Aromatics Elixir Perfume by Clinique, Launched By The Design House Of Clinique In 1971, Aromatics Elixir Is Classified As A Refreshing, Woody, Arid Fragrance. This Feminine Scent Possesses A Blend Of Fresh And Woodsy With Oakmoss, White Jasmine, Chamomile And Patchouli. It Is Recommended For Daytime Wear."

"Fragrance Description:
Black Cashmere Perfume by Donna Karan, Donna Karan's Black Cashmere Is An Exquisite Blend Of Lustful Spices And Exotic Woody Notes. Black Cashmere Is Recommended For That Romantic Night Out On The Town."

The Aromatics is a very natural, lovely scent - it sort of gently permeates everything - the sort of scent where people get a whiff - and want to know what it is. My massage lady says it is the nly scent she likes to smell on customers -- the others make her feel sick.

Black Cashmere is very sophisticated and subtle.
0 Replies

VooDoo

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 06:29 am
For special occasions and evenings, Givenchy Very Irresistible. It never fails to attract compliments. I really adore it as I love the scent of roses (but not in an overbearing OTT way).

Out of curiousity, why is this in the relationships section?
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 06:36 am
I put it here because there was already a perfume thread on this forum. Smile

I also figured perfume has a lot to do with attracting a man. Of course, I know many women are like me and wear it even if they're not going out or just because they love smelling good, but that was my justification. Laughing
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 06:59 am
I also wear Givenchy Very Irresistible for special evening occasions.

For everything else I use CK One. I have used it for the past 6 years and needless to say... I love it!

http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/files/productimages/t_%2058.jpg

I feel like I smell clean with this stuff.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 07:03 am
My favorite is Calvin Kliens CK1, something about the smell...just love it. Its not flowery and I get many compliments on it.

And just found one that is kinda flowery, which I'm not normally into. But its a cheap line of Calgon soaps, lotions and body mist. Called Hawaiian Ginger. OMG, It smells soooooooooo good. Actually, the reason I bought it was because I love Victoria Secrets perfume, "Heaven" and it smells just like it.

There's a distinct smell to perfume Heaven. I can recognize it immediately. And had a friend walk into work the other with what I presumed was just that....Heaven. I made a comment on how much I loved that smell and she laughed and told me that it was the line of Calgon that she had on. Well, I had to go and buy some........UMM
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 07:04 am
SuperJuly..we have that CK1 in common. It does smell clean......I think thats why I like it so much.
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 07:08 am
It does smell clean and it just doesn't get old.

You'd think that after using the same perfume for so long you'd be wanting to change a little. But nahh.

I get so much of the whole "you smell so good", too.
<grin>
I'm sticking with it.

BTW - Good mornin' shiver!
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 07:13 am
Good Morning SuperJuly.......... Very Happy

Like you mentioned, I noticed that about CK1. Well...umm, you know how you can put on a perfume and an hour later it smells different. Like it doesn't compliment you...sours, or whatever you want to call it. CK1 doesn't do that.......
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 07:23 am
You're right... It doesn't.
Although, I have noticed that the smell doesn't stay for as long as other perfumes.
0 Replies