Is this normal? Dizzy spells

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 10:47 pm

Around six months ago, I started having bad headaches. Now I am having headaches, dizzy spells (that last about 20-90 mins) and sometimes a shooting pain down my arm.

I am going through a stressful time and think it might be a symptom of stress. Should I be worried? Do you think it will go away when my life slows down? Rolling Eyes Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 603 • Replies: 5
No top replies

roger

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 08:25 am
I would be worried. I might have waited a day or two because I hate doctors, but this has gone away way too long. It may be related to stress, but you need attention.

Since you haven't gotten professional help yet, I suppose you are without insurance. Bite the bullet, and go asap.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 08:40 am
I would be very worried and get to the doctor ASAP. I don't want to scare you, but my cousins wife had these same symptoms not too long ago and she had a tumor in her head. She had it removed recently and is fine, but please go get that checked out!!!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 09:03 am
wc-princess Welcome to A2K! Very Happy

Quote:
Do you think it will go away when my life slows down?

It might, and then again it might not. The only one who could give you an educated answer is a physician. With your symptoms, I think that the wisest thing is to be checked out by a doctor, ASAP.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 09:14 am
It could be a number of things, from nothing at all to something very serious... I'd say see a doctor
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 10:17 am
Exactly. It may be nothing at all, but please go and make sure. You just don't want to take any chances.

I also want to welcome to to A2K.
0 Replies