Pregnancy scare! Please help!

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2018 01:33 am
So around 2 weeks ago, me and my girlfriend were fooling around. Earlier on that day (before I met her) around 4pm, I was masturbating with my underwear and pants on. After ejaculating, I did not clean my underwear nor did I clean my penis. While going out with her, I urinated around 2-3 times. At 10pm, we were back at her place and she started to give me blowjobs. After 4-5 minutes of oral sex, we had unprotected sex where I was inside of her for 3-4 times and I pulled out each time after about half a minute because I was scared of doing this unprotected sex. Then she gave me another blowjob where I ejaculated after 10-15 minutes on her mouth. The ejaculated semen did not go anywhere near her vagina.

She has been in great health lately, does not have any physical pregnancy symptoms, and is convinced that nothing is wrong. However, she has been having this vivid dreams the last few days - whereas she never had those during her pms before. She was scheduled to have her period yesterday and now has been late for one day. What are the chances of her being pregnant? Please help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 704 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2018 09:05 am
@Flyingpanda123,
Probably very low. However, precum can sometimes have sperm in it. Chances are low but not zero.
http://americanpregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/can-you-get-pregnant-with-precum/

Sperm's got to get from penis to vagina and then to egg. That's a lot of traveling for a microscopic thing, particularly one that really can't get dried out. They don't breach and leap like dolphins. But you're not helping matters any by getting your penis close to her cervix via intercourse. You're bridging the gap - a lot - for something so small.

As for her dreams and her being late one day, those are most likely not going to matter (the dreams in particular mean squat). Stress in particular can make a period late - and that's rather annoying when it's stress about a possible pregnancy.

If she is late for 2 weeks (14 days), then go to a drug store and buy a pregnancy test and follow its instructions to the letter so that it has the best chance of being accurate.

That having been said, it's time to go to doctors. Yours and hers. Talk about how sex really causes pregnancy, and get to know just how to prevent it. It's also a good time to ask about STDs. You and your girlfriend may be perfectly fine, but the people you meet later might not be.

This means a two-part protocol: condoms and some form of birth control for her. These, together, will keep the chances of pregnancy down to a minimum and will help to prevent STDs as well.

And if you're underage, you can still talk to your doctor about birth control. In fact, it would be a lot better if you did. You have the right to medical privacy, just like people over 18 do. This means, unless you're telling your doctor you want to kill someone, what you say is confidential.

One last thing. Buying condoms, for either of you, should be as easy as buying a pack of gum. If you can't handle going to a drug store and purchasing condoms, then you're not ready for sex.
0 Replies