allergy to pot

kylecrs

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 02:10 pm
Maybe someone can help me with this. Whenever I smoke weed I get really dizzy and my heart starts beating really fast. Occasionally I end up vomiting and keep vomiting until the "high" wears off. Is this an allergic reaction? I swear a few times I thought I was gonna die but didn't want to go to the emergency room for fear of being put in jail for being high. Someone help me with this!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 884 • Replies: 14
No top replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 02:16 pm
Quit smoking weed.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 02:20 pm
Ditto.
Doesn't take a doctor to tell you that one.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 02:22 pm
Rilly. I suggest trying booze.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 02:33 pm
Kristie wrote:
Ditto.

I'm not a doctor... but I play one on TV. Very Happy
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 02:35 pm
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
Kristie wrote:
Ditto.

I'm not a doctor... but I play one on TV. Very Happy

And a damn good one at that!
0 Replies

WhoodaThunk

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 04:57 pm
Re: allergy to pot
kylecrs wrote:
Occasionally I end up vomiting and keep vomiting until the "high" wears off. Is this an allergic reaction?

Make sure you take the wrappers off the candybars from now on.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 05:03 pm
first coupla times I got really freaked and paranoid and I thought I was gonna die. THEN, like magic, you suddenly become very mellow. Relax,I take it that its your first hits?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 05:06 pm
Re: allergy to pot
kylecrs wrote:
Maybe someone can help me with this. Whenever I smoke weed I get really dizzy and my heart starts beating really fast. Occasionally I end up vomiting and keep vomiting until the "high" wears off. Is this an allergic reaction? I swear a few times I thought I was gonna die but didn't want to go to the emergency room for fear of being put in jail for being high. Someone help me with this!

Actually, that's exactly what is supposed to happen. The vomiting is the best part, dude!!!
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 05:33 pm
Right. Try peyote mushrooms for a soothing gastrointestinal high.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 05:44 pm
Wow, such insight..lol
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 08:05 pm
I started punching myself in the face with brass knuckles. Oddly though, I've strarted to develope these weird bluish-black patches that are extremely sensative to touch. In other places my skin has ripped open entirely.

Am I developing some sort of allergic reaction to brass, or should I just practice hitting myself harder or from different angles?
0 Replies

kylecrs

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 11:33 am
no it's not the first time i've smoked pot. I've done it at least 4 or 5 times and the same thing happens every times so yeah i don't think i'll be doing that anymore lol. I've never heard of anyone having that kind of reaction though.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 12:22 pm
perhaps the source of the pot tainted it before selling it. Sometimes people think it's all fun to add some other drug to the weed.

Rule of thumb: Know your dealer
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 12:26 pm
I've never had that reaction, but that's just me. I think it's a good idea for you to stay away from it, since it makes you sick.
0 Replies