VALENTINES DAY

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 12:45 pm
I wanna make my girls valentine a very special 1...
Going to have an early 1 this weekend.
Has any one (women mainly) got any ideas on there perfect valentines day??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 589 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 12:51 pm
A whole day where I get to lay in bed with my husband eating junk food, watching movies and not having any interruptions from the phone.
But that's just me. :wink:

What does she like?
0 Replies

Roystonius

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 12:54 pm
I know she likes massages so that should fit in there somewhere..
I aint got a whole load of cash though so cant do anything massively extravogant.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 02:32 pm
You could try something like this:

I had a boyfriend in high school that gave me probably one of the most romantic valentines day I have ever had. He didn't have much money, but it didn't matter.

He picked me up. Once in his car he blindfolded me. I had no idea where we were going. I trusted him, so the blindfold didn't matter. He holds my hand on the drive there. The conversation on the way was about "us." Things such as what went through his mind when we first met...etc.

By the time we got where we were going, I was feeling very snuggly from all the sweet things he was saying to me.

When he finally took my blindfold off, I was sitting at a table. Lights were very low. Candles were burning all over the place. Food was in front of me. Very soft, romantic music to dance to was playing. And one single rose laid across my plate.

We held hands, we danced.....we shut out the world for those couple of hours. It was beautiful! Smile

And not expensive at all. He was lucky, in that his older brother gave him use of his apartment. And I'm sure that the candles and most of the food were compliments of his brother too. (I never asked.)

All I can say.....that is one Valentines Day I will carry in my heartfelt memory book forever. I think the blindfold bit was just to add mystery to the whole event.

She would love it. :wink:
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 02:38 pm
Roystonius wrote:
I know she likes massages so that should fit in there somewhere..
I aint got a whole load of cash though so cant do anything massively extravogant.

Why not give her a nice massage? Foot, hand, back...which ever she likes best.

If it's special, it doesn't have to cost a dime.

Set up a picnic and have a romantic candle-lit picnic in the basement, or the living room or wherever if you can't get outside. Make a CD (or tape) of songs that remind you of her or of the two of you and play that for her while you enjoy your picnic.
0 Replies

Roystonius

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 03:25 pm
Good ideas them Krisite, Brooke. thanks
I wish i cud do the massage thing better though.. she says she likes it but i feel im crap at it..!

But the romantic meal is a sound idea!
And definetely the music tape...

Any tracks to get her in the mood that women particularly enjoy???
0 Replies