help me for incresing hieght

Tue 13 Feb, 2018 06:17 am
my age is 19 years old . but my hieght is very small . plz give me suggestion for increasing hieght
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 11 • Views: 1,261 • Replies: 19
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Tue 13 Feb, 2018 10:49 am
@adobomovie,
Be born to taller parents.

Seriously, height is genetic. You can't do anything about it beyond wearing lifts in your shoes or teasing your hair super high.
farmerman

Tue 13 Feb, 2018 12:50 pm
@jespah,
awww , beat me to my usual statement about carefully selecting your parents next time.
0 Replies

ekename

Wed 14 Feb, 2018 12:22 am
@adobomovie,
Have people look up to you for reasons other than your height.
0 Replies

hightor

Wed 14 Feb, 2018 07:47 am
Painful, expensive leg-lengthening surgery is an option:
Quote:
Most of the Leg Lengthening procedures used today are variations on the Ilizarov method, devised by Russian physician Gavril Abramovich Ilizarov in 1951. Several doctors who perform the surgery in the United States studied with Dr. Ilizarov in Russia in the 1980's.

I'm a short person myself and I would encourage you to accept your body the way it is and ignore the social pressure which seems to favor tall people. Not worth it.
ekename

Wed 14 Feb, 2018 07:41 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
I'm a short person myself

Nominative determinism in reverse: hightornot I will climb that mountain?
0 Replies

hezano

Fri 26 Oct, 2018 02:09 pm
First of all, you must know that it totally depends on genetics.

Now come to the solution!
Focus on 2 main things:
1. Good Diet
2. Exercise (Hanging)
0 Replies

Rmadankar

Mon 29 Oct, 2018 04:28 am
@adobomovie,
do excercise daily and massage your body to get increase your height
0 Replies

elixirhtcisb

Fri 23 Nov, 2018 12:54 am
@adobomovie,
Well it's more related to the genetic if parents have good height then the usually the children also have good height but in your situation you can still get height by doing the chin up exercise and taking those diet or foods which can help you getting height..
0 Replies

sakshirathor12

Thu 29 Nov, 2018 02:31 am
@adobomovie,
try exercise such as jumping, skipping to increase height.
0 Replies

georgewhittington

Wed 2 Jan, 2019 03:53 am
@adobomovie,
Height is combination of genetic and nutrition, we can't do much. Your growth plates are in your knees. an xray of the knees can tell you if you are done growing or not, but i suspect no.
0 Replies

maryhill011

Thu 7 Feb, 2019 10:57 pm
@adobomovie,
If you want to increase your height then you have to eat healthy food,stop street food and do exercise daily.
0 Replies

RalphMcDonald

Mon 11 Feb, 2019 02:35 am
@adobomovie,
I have seen that for some people the height is totally based on genetics but for some it is completely opposite. But this is true fact that height can increase upto the age of 20. There are several ways you can try for increasing height such as stretching and keep eating calcium rich products like milk.
0 Replies

jemsson

Mon 11 Feb, 2019 04:03 am
@adobomovie,
I am looking your Post , now i want to the same information about your Question.

I hope usefully for you.
I would like to share those tips that I followed in my height transformation process. I am sure these will benefit one and all in achieving their maximum potential:

Our Body and Height depend on 3 Step which is including in bellow it.

1. Mind Power:-
As in keeping with our thought styles, appropriate hormones are secreted and physiological adjustments show up hence. nice thoughts opposite growing old procedure and enhance fitness. negative thoughts accelerate getting old process and stunt boom. for that reason first crucial step for height benefit is to reprogram your concept styles. now not only it's going to assist you increase top, but also convey blessings in all areas of your life. To me, it made me a diligent character that helped me get admission in IIT. here are specific hints on mind programming for height-advantage:

2. Food

I can't strain in addition to the importance of simple, nutritious, wholesome food. Our frame is constituted of meals we eat. We develop from an infant of few inches to a complete-grown grownup handiest thru food we eat. food is the raw material used to construct our constructing that we name body. how are you going to count on a strong constructing to be built in case you use inferior uncooked fabric from the junkyard?

Following are positive guidelines which have helped me:

Ingesting at least two hours before sleep
Having a mild dinner
everyday intake of sprouts
Having regular eating time table and heading off the dependency of munching sometimes
warding off the intake of tea, coffee, cold drinks, ice-cream, chocolates and so on
ordinary use of Triphala powder in a night or early morning
eating plenty of sparkling fruits
ingesting lots of water
taking walks for 10-15 minutes after food
ingesting soaked almonds in the morning. The gulbandi variety is excellent.
eating in sukhasan. This posture is a extremely good gift of our historic seers.

3.Exercise

A human body is constructed to paintings difficult and live actively. more we avoid bodily hard work, more we grow to be liable to underdevelopment, faster getting old and illnesses. Make a addiction of doing rigorous workout routines at least three times per week and normal sporting events in the rest of the times.
0 Replies

arjunsharda

Fri 15 Feb, 2019 02:14 am
@adobomovie,
Do some physical activity on regular basis. Consult a good Physician and he will tell you proper diet and exercise for height growth.
0 Replies

maryhill011

Fri 15 Feb, 2019 04:55 am
If you are unhappy with your height even after your teenage years, you need determination and focus to grow taller. Exercises will strengthen your muscles and release the growth hormones, and diet will keep these hormones fresh and active.
priyasharma1011

Fri 22 Feb, 2019 05:35 am
@adobomovie,
Eat healthy, do some jogging everyday, try some chin ups
Follow these tips and see the results.
0 Replies

priyasharma1011

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 05:38 am
@adobomovie,
have a proper diet rich with vitamins and minerals.
0 Replies

daviesr23

Tue 12 Mar, 2019 10:08 pm
@maryhill011,
Ok............
Thank Your advice....
0 Replies

michelfrost

Tue 19 Mar, 2019 01:50 am
@adobomovie,
Hi!

I want to suggest you something, but for that i want to know... Do you know how to swim?
0 Replies