7

help me for incresing hieght

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2018 06:17 am
my age is 19 years old . but my hieght is very small . plz give me suggestion for increasing hieght

1  
Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2018 10:49 am
@adobomovie,
Be born to taller parents.

Seriously, height is genetic. You can't do anything about it beyond wearing lifts in your shoes or teasing your hair super high.

1  
Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2018 12:50 pm
@jespah,
awww , beat me to my usual statement about carefully selecting your parents next time.

nursernfemale

1  
Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2018 02:01 pm
@adobomovie,
If you are a male you may be able to achieve this goal. Many medical studies have shown men can still grow in height until age 25.

Ultimately your height is really based on your genetics. In most cases you will only grow so much as your genes will allow you to.

What can affect its is really the matter of not stunting your growth to prevent growing to your full potential.

A few key factors.
SLEEP:
Get complete and valuable sleep. If you have sleep apnea correct it asap.
The reason for that is when you sleep is when your body is healing and repairing itself. You have a better chance of growing if your genes intend you to if you allow yourself to have a proper night sleep.

MIND:
Avoid stress and negative emotions. Easier said then done. But stress is a real thing that actually can make you sick. You need a healthy body in order to grow to your full potential.

DIET:
Poor diet leads to poor health. Avoid bad food.
You may find this interesting but anthropologist have studied ancient human skeletons and realized we were a much small species when we were rising up. It was only until we were able to eat more protein on a regular basis did we find humans start to increase in size. So incorporating more protein may help according to anthropological studies.

MYTH:
My aunt told me one time she wanted to be taller. She said every morning she would stretch her body and arms up as much as she could. She swears by it, as she grew to by the tallest of all my aunts. It's more then likely a myth but it couldn't hurt to try. It would probably be a good thing anyway to stretch after waking up.

Let now if you grew at all come 2024! lol

ekename

1  
Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2018 12:22 am
@adobomovie,
Have people look up to you for reasons other than your height.

hightor

1  
Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2018 07:47 am
Painful, expensive leg-lengthening surgery is an option:
Most of the Leg Lengthening procedures used today are variations on the Ilizarov method, devised by Russian physician Gavril Abramovich Ilizarov in 1951. Several doctors who perform the surgery in the United States studied with Dr. Ilizarov in Russia in the 1980's.

I'm a short person myself and I would encourage you to accept your body the way it is and ignore the social pressure which seems to favor tall people. Not worth it.
ekename

1  
Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2018 07:41 pm
@hightor,
I'm a short person myself

Nominative determinism in reverse: hightornot I will climb that mountain?

hezano

-1  
Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2018 02:09 pm
First of all, you must know that it totally depends on genetics.

Now come to the solution!
Focus on 2 main things:
1. Good Diet
2. Exercise (Hanging)

Rmadankar

1  
Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2018 04:28 am
@adobomovie,
do excercise daily and massage your body to get increase your height

elixirhtcisb

1  
Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2018 12:54 am
@adobomovie,
Well it's more related to the genetic if parents have good height then the usually the children also have good height but in your situation you can still get height by doing the chin up exercise and taking those diet or foods which can help you getting height..

sakshirathor12

0  
Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2018 02:31 am
@adobomovie,
try exercise such as jumping, skipping to increase height.