sexual probs

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 01:12 pm
Just started dating a new girl and everything is going fine... apart from the sex..

Upon penetration i found it impossible to penetrate.. My friends ask me if she was totally relaxed, i'm almost certain she was. I could only manage to slide 1 finger inside, 2 at a push into her vagina. she is adamant that the problem lies with her, i comforted her and said that "Things will be alright next week" (we meet up again on Friday) And i dont know if things will be better actually...

I'm hoping it's just nerves that has caused this for her.. She said that because i'm a "big boy" in that department (not bragging) That may have something to do with it... But i thought the vagina was fairly stretchable anyway?

Please help...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,021 • Replies: 11
No top replies

BorisKitten

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 01:24 pm
Is she a virgin?

Actually, the first time with a new partner is always the most difficult. She may have been nervous, causing her to clamp unconsciously. My opinion is that things will be easier in the future.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 01:28 pm
Since she is adamant that the problem is hers, it is possible that she has had this difficulty before. Some women tighten up so much, that intercourse is very uncomfortable, even painful.

Each person has sex organs of varying size. If your girlfriend was relaxed, it is possible that she never had sex with someone of your size, and her tissues are not stretched suffiicently. Did you try using a personal lubricant, like K-Y jelly? That might help.
0 Replies

Roystonius

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 01:29 pm
No, she's had 5 sexual partners prior to me..

I dont know if she was clamping unconciously but i couldnt penetrate her at all.

Is there any thing that I can do to help her at all Boris?
0 Replies

Roystonius

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 01:32 pm
She had a smear test on Thursday and this has made her a bit sore but she said she was ok but i just had to be gentle with her.

I might try some form of lubricant for the next time we meet Phoenix
"If your girlfriend was relaxed, it is possible that she never had sex with someone of your size, and her tissues are not stretched suffiicently." ----
That was my thought but i didnt want to say anything in case she thought i was being a bit funny.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 01:38 pm
Quote:
She had a smear test on Thursday and this has made her a bit sore but she said she was ok but i just had to be gentle with her.

Uh huh! If nothing else is wrong, I would bet that she was unconsciously protecting herself against possible pain. That would cause her to tighten up, big time. See what happens the next time that you are with her.
0 Replies

Roystonius

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 01:42 pm
OK Phoenix... thanks for your advice..
Although i think Lubricant may be a god idea anyway just in case she still has pains..

Do you recommend this KY Jelly..? I've never used Lubricant jelly before.. are they all the same type of thing i assume?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 01:50 pm
http://www.drugstore.com/qxp12679_333181_sespider/k_y/jelly_personal_lubricant.htm

Only use a lubricant that is made for that purpose. KY has been long used, and has an excellent reputation!
0 Replies

Roystonius

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 01:53 pm
OK.. Thanks Phoenix..
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2005 02:16 am
Did you confirm is she was lubricated by herself? Otherwise she could have been really nervous. Remember that the vagina stretches as the sexual drive goes up, and so it's lubrication, so that can be a useful question to answer. If there's anything wrong psichologically she should see a doctor.
0 Replies

Roystonius

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2005 04:27 pm
[quote="rodbogey"]Did you confirm is she was lubricated by herself? Otherwise she could have been really nervous. Remember that the vagina stretches as the sexual drive goes up, and so it's lubrication, so that can be a useful question to answer. If there's anything wrong psichologically she should see a doctor.[/quote]

She seemed pretty willing down there... I intend to try some form of lubrication on both of us the next time we meet up..
I've a feeling that it was just nerves.. I didnt know that the vagina stretches as the sex drive goes up.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Tue 1 Feb, 2005 10:17 pm
If she was lubricated down there her vagina might have problems for stretching. Just go ahead and try so you can confirm if what happened was because she was nervous. In case the problem continues she'd better see a doctor.
0 Replies