I am not sure if the gays have one - but the conservatives..

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 09:12 am
THe conservatives definitly have an adgenda.

In the Houston Chronicle last Sunday in 'The Nation' section here are some headlines. Now, mind you - the Chronicle is is a conservative paper in Houston

"Social Conservatives zero in on SpongeBob"

Apperantly theswe conservatives have attacked Spongebob as being supportive of a homosexual lifestyle because he 'holds hands with patrick and watches televisions shows that star The Adventures of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy' And I thought Tinkey Winkey was the only flaming gay wad on TV!

"Evolution Alternative Splits Town"

In Dover PA they have decided to teach creationism in science class. Apperanty the science teachers have refused to do this so the administrators will be giving an intelligent design talk based on some words the school board put together

FBI keeps data on millions of pre 9/11 passengers:

"If you took a flight in the months before 9/11 and your American - the goverment knows about it" Damn looks like I am no ANOTHER list.

"Deportation orders outpace the ability to carry them out."

There are 400,000 people being deported for being "criminals of from terroist states". Odd - I didn't know a whole nation could be terrorist. I guess we should deport ourselves for the McVey bombing.

"Dozens kept from U.S. entry via Canada"

These people are from terrorist countries too.

So I guess the Statue should be amended. We don't want the tired, we don't want the poor, and God knows we don't want the Gay's. Furthermore our tradition of seperation of church and state should read 'Seperation of church and state - unless you have threatened us with the talk that we could have come from monkeys.' But I should not be suprised - this is the state where the senate will be debating that 'abstenence only' sex ed should be taught in its public schools.

Welcome back to the 50's - the gilded age of great morals, homophobic government propaganda films, racism, and soon - coat hanger abortions.

TF
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 588 • Replies: 7
No top replies

PDiddie

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 10:34 pm
The good old days.

(As long as you were white, Christian, straight and male.)
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 10:41 pm
Cheap attacks with no meat to them.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 06:44 am
And that was a meaningful rebuttal with lots and lots of substance, Bald.

Apparently the Bush administration isn't just paying journalists to spout White House propaganda - they're also planting journalists in press conferences to ask helpful questions.

At his press conference last week, President Bush was happy to take this question:

Quote:
"Senate Democratic leaders have painted a very bleak picture of the U.S. economy. Harry Reid was talking about soup lines. And Hillary Clinton was talking about the economy being on the verge of collapse. Yet in the same breath they say that Social Security is rock solid and there's no crisis there. How are you going to work - you've said you are going to reach out to these people - how are you going to work with people who seem to have divorced themselves from reality?"

Gee, that sounds fair and balanced.

Rush Limbaugh, for his part, was delighted to hear it, saying on his radio show, "I said earlier today in the program, shortly after we began, that somebody in the White House press corps listens to this program. It is Jeff Gannon from Talon News."

No doubt Jeff Gannon does listen to Rush Limbaugh, since Gannon is a poster at Free Republic.com. As for "Talon News," it consists of approximately two people: Gannon and Bobby Eberle, who is also the CEO of GOPUSA, a "conservative news, information, and design company dedicated to promoting conservative ideals."

Nice to know they have such easy access to White House press conferences, isn't it?

You know, I bet someone like, oh maybe gungasnake could get paid for the crap he posts all over this forum. If he knew how to get in touch with "Talon News."
0 Replies

El-Diablo

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 06:58 am
Maybe I'm stupid (which is definately possible) but I missed the point of your post PDid.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 07:00 am
Conservative agenda, you little devil.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 07:09 am
I gonna continue to live in the 21st Century. If the conservatives want to go back to Hoover's time they're going without me.
0 Replies

El-Diablo

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 07:12 am
Quote:
Conservative agenda, you little devil.

Oki got you. I didn't see the links the first time. Interesting post...
0 Replies