Im so confused...

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:23 am
ok well my last post was the situation between me and my ex...where she said that she cant promise that shed be exclusive in the future yada yada yada...so i asked her about what she meant by that...she said nothing, she just doesnt know what the future will bring, and shes right, who knows....maybe ill get with a playmate tomorrow...well anyway, theres a dance comin up...like junior prom in march so i brought it up and she said she has nothing against going with me now...but she doesnt wanna say yes because again, she doesnt know what will happen until then, so like i guess wait until it gets closer...which bothers me a little cause idk i just feel like she has no faith in me...so i told her i feel like im the last resort date for her with that answer. and she told me no not at all, she just wants to make sure we r still talking in a month. Idk what do you all think about this....if i dont go with her im not gonna go cause i cant see her with another guy, im too jealous and it will def ruin my nite....what should i do how do i take this???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 917 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 08:30 am
Take someone else who wants to go with you. She is stringing you along. Your first reaction to this was correct; you are her backup if someone better doesn't ask her. If I know high school girls, (and I should since I was one of them once) she has someone in mind she is hoping will ask her.

Do yourself a favor and take someone else. You'll have a better time knowing that the girl you took to the dance wants to be there with you.

Good luck!
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 09:14 am
I agree with Kristie. She feels like she can control you and she is. Get another date since you've given her first choice and passed. If this upsets you too much don't go. It's the better of two choices.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 12:33 pm
There are girls out there who are a lot more kind & gentle than this one. I agree with previous posters, find one of them and take her.
0 Replies

MrBob329

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 02:38 pm
i asked her about it....like if there was sum1 else, and i did it sortve very "if u dont tell me, the shi* will hit the fan"...you know very intimindatingly, it works cause im italian...but ya so she told me she promised me that there wasnt and that she really didnt wanna give an answer yet because she wants to make sure we r still friendly...so i think im still being jerked around, but its kind of understandable...i mean we do caree about eachother alot still and i think shes just taking it very cautiously which she often does with everything....idk what do you think now
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 02:52 pm
still standing by my original post.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 02:53 pm
I think if you keep trying to intimidate her, she'll start looking for someone else to ask her.
0 Replies

MrBob329

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 03:05 pm
it wasnt like intimidating it was more like a dont gimme any BS answer confrontation....it worked, i think shes tellin the truth...that plus she did seem like she cared bout me
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 03:39 pm
You should DEFINITELY find another girl to bring, hopefully better looking.

Then let her be the jealous one.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 06:48 am
Agree with Slappy here. She may well care about you, but not in a way that will do you any good.
0 Replies

MrBob329

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 09:12 am
what do you mean "any good"...just curious
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 28 Jan, 2005 08:56 pm
Not in a way that's going to result in hot monkey sex.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 09:35 am
Well, that too, Slappy. But what I meant is....someone can love you and it's not a good thing in your life and you are, in fact, better off without them.

A kind & honest person who loves you is a good thing. A cruel or very messed up person who loves you is a bad thing. This gf sounds more like the latter.

We can't really know, of course, since we're making snap judgments based on a tiny bit of information. So, just guessing.
0 Replies