Any Chris Rock Fans?

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 05:36 pm
I just saw the DVD Before They Were Kings last night, hilarious!!! I saw it to catch some old, unccensored material from Rock. Has anyone seen the DVD yet? Steve Harvey and the other comedians on the DVD do a great job as well. It's a collaboration of all their old material.

Does anyone have more info on Chris Rock's new DVD/CD release? I heard a lot of hype surrounding its release next month, but no specifics

bill
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 557 • Replies: 5
No top replies

snood

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 05:41 pm
I hadn't heard of anything newer than "Never Scared", which I saw recently. It cracked me up.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 05:43 pm
I love the guy...he's clever... and like all the truly great standups he doesn't tell funny things he tells things and makes them funny.....
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 06:15 pm
ditto. I heard him on the Stern show plugging his new DVD , Hes a riot, never be drinkin anything while youre watching, or it will be coming out your nose. Just a little household hint.
0 Replies

chris56789

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 11:48 am
Chris Rock's HBO special "Bigger and Blacker" which they showed on Comedy Central made me laugh so hard, my ribs were hurting. Laughing
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2005 01:07 pm
That was his best, IMO. But on Comedy Central, don't they edit? You don't get the full affect if they edit.

His last special was somewhat of a letdown from "Bigger and Blacker." I'm afraid he might be losing his edge.
0 Replies