$80 B HERE, $80 BTHERE,WE'LL SOON BE TALKIN REAL MONEY

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 04:38 pm
WHOSE THE FISCALLY IRRESPONSIBLE AGAIN?
. ALL THE TERRORISTS NEED TO DO IS SIT TIGHT, WELL IMPLODE OUR OWN ECONOMY. FIGHTING A SHADOW
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,074 • Replies: 18
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 04:48 pm
It doesn't really matter as it's "off budget" and only shows as a "supplemental spending" you know kinda like the social security fix from the Repubs is only a few trillion but that too won't show as deficit spending because it's "off budget" as well.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 05:00 pm
finally, someones getting it. I heard today that coonstructtive engagement with Iran and N Koreea will be cheaper than a war. The only people against such constructive engagement with N Korea are the manufacturing segment responsible for the anti missile defense. Im getting sick in the stomach .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 05:01 pm
Its our money folks. Why are we letting this d-baag make any decisions
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 05:24 pm
Well, the goal of Al Quaeda is to bankrupt us. I guess it's lucky for them we currently have a bunch of monkeys in charge of the purse strings.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 10:19 pm
farmerman wrote:

I feel the same way about all the BS social programs we have burning a hole in the US pockets. If we could stop spending money on that, then we could recoup the costs. Better yet we should start turning non citizens away from the border hostipals then we could save billions in pay backs to those broke hospitals.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 10:35 pm
You sound so Canadian, Baldimo. We're getting damned tired of Americans fraudulently obtaining health cards so that they can try and get free service. And the freakin' lineup at the border of refugees trying to get from the U.S. to Canada. sheesh. They had to set up a big hostel in Buffalo for them. It was a good thing when they changed the rules in December. Now, we can tell them they have to stay in the U.S. cuz they landed there first. You let 'em set foot in North America, you can bloody well keep 'em.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 06:37 am
Quote:
I feel the same way about all the BS social programs we have burning a hole in the US pockets.

Wow Baldimo, you were born 100 years too late
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 07:25 am
Baldimo wrote:
farmerman wrote:

I feel the same way about all the BS social programs we have burning a hole in the US pockets. If we could stop spending money on that, then we could recoup the costs. Better yet we should start turning non citizens away from the border hostipals then we could save billions in pay backs to those broke hospitals.

there's that compassion we were talking about on another thread... Baldimo, if all your dreams come true and you are deployed to the Middle East and God forbid, (and I mean that) something should happen to you there you will of course, not want any programs, services or help to come to your deaf child if you are unable to provide them 100% yourself because all that stuff is BS programs draining the economy for the regular people right?
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 07:48 am
As long as Bush keeps cutting our taxes ... who cares?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 07:51 am
2 billion of the requested money will be used to build an embassy in Irag. 2 BILLION!!!

What the hell kind of embassy are they planning to build? The tallest building in the world, the Petronas Tower, in Kuala Lumpur built in '98, cost 1.6 billion.

I want to see this embassy when they're done. It will truly be one of the modern marvels.

It will certainly be more impressive than this ol' piece of crap...

http://www.klcc.com.my/Showcase/PTT/grfx/PTT4.JPG
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 08:11 am
probably bush has overseen the creation of this masterpiece of democracy and it's shaped like his dick.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 11:16 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
probably bush has overseen the creation of this masterpiece of democracy and it's shaped like his dick.

hmmm...two billion to make a tiny little phallic symbol in Iraq?
I think you meant it would be shaped/sized like his ego....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 11:16 am
candidone1 wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

hmmm...two billion to make a tiny little phallic symbol in Iraq?
I think you meant it would be shaped/sized like his ego....

or his imagination :wink:
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 05:31 pm
itll be a filtter tipped ziggurat
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 05:49 pm
baldimo
Screw the American people let them eat cake. Wrong century same sentiment. Remember what happened to Marie.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 05:53 pm
A phallic symbol in Iraq would be quite appropriate. We are getting screwed there.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 06:08 pm
I do love the Petronas Towers. How awesome is that? I do love it that millions of Iraqis are about to vote there minds for the first time in their lives. How awesome is that? Us humans can accomplish some pretty impressive things when we set their minds to it and work together.

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-017.gif
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 06:10 pm
I wish to leave some money to my kids, and I would hope they get to keep it. Screw it, Ill spend it on some today crap.
HEY-Im A Republican

Nawp-I dont hear any instructions in my ear from the Borg leaders
0 Replies