Exact same photo used in Sandy Hook shooting and Pakistan Taliban shooting

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2018 08:24 am
A photograph of Noah Pozner who was shot at the Sandy Hook School shooting is identical to a photograph of one of the victims of the Pakistan Taliban shooting in Peshawar. It is as though a company has been hired by the mainstream media to produce photographs for staged events.

https://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/peshawar.asp

centrox

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2018 08:26 am
Proof, please?
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2018 08:44 am
@alphabeta,
The link you provided explains the co-incidence.

Please visit your psychiatrist or consultant physician to discuss your medication requirements.
alphabeta

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2018 08:48 am
@laughoutlood,
There is always an explanation for anything. Every defence lawyer knows that.

Who do you work for?
laughoutlood

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2018 08:51 am
@alphabeta,
I can't say, but I am on the government payroll.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2018 08:53 am
Isn't it kind of dumb to start a topic alleging a conspiracy, and to use a link to a Snopes page debunking that same allegation? Hint to Alphabeta: Snopes.com is a site where many loony conspiracy theories are debunked. Maybe read what you link to more carefully in future? I guess he just Googled in there and grabbed the page link.

alphabeta

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2018 09:00 am
@centrox,
Maybe. At least it is not biased to post a debunking. People can make up their own minds.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2018 09:07 am
@centrox,
This is actually quite disgusting. There has been a concentrated effort by the gun lobby and its rabid supporters, spearheaded by professional gobshite Alex Jones to dispute what happened in Sandy Hook. The way the parents of victims have been treated is sickening.

Quote:
It was one of the worst school shootings in American history, but some people insist that the Sandy Hook massacre never happened. They post YouTube videos and spread rumours online, and their false theories have been repeated by a media mogul conspiracy theorist who has been linked to Donald Trump. Now, after years of harassment, the families of the victims are fighting back online.

Leonard Pozner clicks on a YouTube video showing his street and the outside of his home. The camera zooms in on his balcony, and his address and a route to his door flash up on the screen.

There's no narration on the video - but there doesn't need to be. The message is clear: "We know where you live."

Because of videos like this one - there are dozens on YouTube, and more appear ever day - Pozner doesn't want to disclose the city where he now lives. He's had death threats and has moved several times in recent years.

Leonard Pozner has been targeted because he's fought back against trolls and conspiracy theorists who make sweeping and false allegations about the murder of his son.

"Noah was just a regular six-year-old child," says Leonard, who's also known as Lenny. "I dropped him off that morning - it really was an ordinary day of getting the kids ready for school.

"Then an hour-and-a-half later it was just the worst nightmare. Worse than any nightmare I could have imagined."

The nightmare began on 14 December 2012 when a young man named Adam Lanza killed his mother and then drove to Sandy Hook Elementary School. In a matter of minutes, he shot dead 20 children and six adults, before taking his own life.

Even in a country where mass shootings are common, Sandy Hook stood out. The pupils were so young, and there were so many of them. Hundreds were traumatised - and many still are - after witnessing the carnage and its aftermath.

And yet despite extensive investigations and a report which determined that Lanza acted alone, conspiracy theorists have constructed a fake alternate reality in which the whole thing was an elaborate hoax, staged by the government to try to introduce strict gun control laws.

They seize on small inconsistencies between initial news reports from the chaotic scene and the facts. The more extreme among them have targeted the families of Sandy Hook victims. There have been at least two arrests linked to the hoax theories. On Wednesday, a warrant was issued for a Florida woman who is accused of harassing Lenny Pozner.

"We're a luckier family," says Hannah D'Avino, whose sister Rachel was a behavioural therapist at Sandy Hook Elementary School. "I personally will get about like three death threats a year because we don't speak up that much."

On a sunny, late winter's day in New England, Hannah sits in the stately Newtown Public Library, down the road from where her sister was murdered. She recalls her sister's spirit, her profound positive influence on her life, and her work with autistic children.

Her voice is subdued, but quivers with quiet determination.

"My sister was murdered 11 days before Christmas and I consider myself lucky because I don't have a stalker," she tells me. "That's the situation I'm in right now."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-39194035
alphabeta

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2018 09:11 am
@izzythepush,
You're right, it is disgusting. The mainstream media and government working together using your money to scam you. Check out this Sandy Hook crisis actor playing a grieving parent. He starts off laughing, then is told he is on camera, so he starts hyperventilating to get into character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O43REmjUnLg
izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2018 10:09 am
@alphabeta,
Don't talk to me. You disgust me. Your sick fantasies are having devastating consequences on people already coming to terms with the death of a child. The lies that you are perpetrating are so utterly repulsive that there aren't words for them.

Now you're going on ignore.
alphabeta

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2018 11:02 am
@izzythepush,
You are the one with the sick fantasies.

Who do you work for?
oralloy

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2018 03:20 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
This is actually quite disgusting. There has been a concentrated effort by the gun lobby and its rabid supporters, spearheaded by professional gobshite Alex Jones to dispute what happened in Sandy Hook.

Nonsense. We have nothing to do with this Alex Jones person or with any of the nutcases who are attacking the parents.

I certainly approve of the suffering that these nutcases are causing. But the gun rights movement has nothing to do with any of it.

izzythepush wrote:
The way the parents of victims have been treated is sickening.

They deserve every bit of it for the way that they are using their dead children as weapons to attack America's freedom.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2018 07:27 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Don't talk to me. You disgust me. Your sick fantasies are having devastating consequences on people already coming to terms with the death of a child. The lies that you are perpetrating are so utterly repulsive that there aren't words for them.

Now you're going on ignore.

How long have you been rehearsing that gem, izzy?
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2018 08:13 pm
@alphabeta,
Alpha,
Who do YOU work for?
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 22 Jan, 2018 07:02 am
@TomTomBinks,
TomTomBinks wrote:

Alpha,
Who do YOU work for?

Work for? I doubt it. I suspect he's on disability due to severe mental illness (schizophrenia amongst other things).
camlok

Reply Mon 22 Jan, 2018 08:16 am
@tsarstepan,
Wouldn't it be incredibly easy to show that the contention described in the title to this thread couldn't possibly be true?
nimh

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2018 12:54 pm
@camlok,
The Snopes link in the thread's opening post explains how this came to be.
camlok

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2018 03:57 pm
@izzythepush,
You sure play the wounded little dear very well, Izzy. I have never heard you once express anger about the half a million Iraqi children your government and the US conspired to murder and then did in the 1990s, let alone the how many in the illegal invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.

[whine] Now you're going on ignore.[whine]
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2018 04:14 pm
@nimh,
Snopes says what appears to be what happened. And, without researching AT ALL, it seems like the most reasonable explanation.

My point was, is, why do adults go into their crazy rants when easily available good evidence can be found to prove one way or t'other.
0 Replies