kickycan

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 10:50 pm
Yeah, that briefcase one is good. There are some on that picture gallery thread, aren't there? I gotta take a look through that again when I get a chance.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 10:52 pm
maybe we should all have a kicky avatar for easter. would you like that, tarcan?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 10:53 pm
Dag! Have you recovered?
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 10:56 pm
Do you remember when Craven gave us all hamster avatars for Easter?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 11:01 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
maybe we should all have a kicky avatar for easter. would you like that, tarcan?

Or maybe we should all have Daggypoo avatars. I think that might be nice. You really should be worshipped like a goddess.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 11:08 pm
i should be worshipped, i agree. not quite recovered, lk, but working on it. still tired as hell, i worked insane hours last week and weekend. but hell, it was fun, too. i'm always so confused when a big conference ends - all that adrenaline rush and all the people gone, i feel out of my element at home, get restless although i'm exhausted... but now i must sleep, restless or not..
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 06:32 pm
Hehe ehbeth...has kicky seen your avatar?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 06:40 pm
ohhhhhhhhhh yeah

Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 10:18 pm
Grrrrrr....... carol48 is a pain in the ass. She uses distraction techniques and then quits when she knows she can't win. And, she's just plain mean.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 10:19 pm
Did she quit on you?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 11:08 pm
She did... it started with her making the special noises at me because she felt I was taking too long to post - or she was trying to distract me. She was "<sigh>"ing and "<screa>"ing. Then I quit, why waste my time? I came back to scrabble to bar her from my play list.

She messaged me "It isn't good to be a coward"
I responded "It isn't good to be a bitch either"
"Are you calling me a bitch?"
"Nooooo, of course not"

Then after a few rounds she starts doing the short hand while it was my turn - I told her I couldn't understand.

Then she asked why I wasn't responding to her.
Because I don't understand what you're saying.

More babbling, semi-coherent ramblings during my turn. Including calling me an idiot. I started to ignore her.

She quit when she relaized she couldn't win.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 11:09 pm
I want to play this idiot sometime.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 11:10 pm
She's carol48 - go get her.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 11:11 pm
Why, oh why, do I let stoopid **** like this ruin my night?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 11:13 pm
Next time I get on, I'll be after her ass. As you may know, I am very good at annoying people.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 11:15 pm
I can't believe you are really upset about it. Of course, who am I to talk. I get pissed at something stupid everyday.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 11:17 pm
I can't believe it either! Well, actually, it didn't ruin my night. But, it kept my mind preoccupied the whole time I took my nice steaming hot shower. I hate thinking bad things when I relax in a soothing shower of perfectly warmed water.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 11:19 pm
ehmm. you do know kicky has no warmed water at this point. don't tease him, the poor thing has to shower in a cold trickle.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 11:20 pm
Yes, I was demonstrating my ability to annoy people.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 11:23 pm
Huh? A soothing shower of perfectly warmed water? Tell me more...no, wait, I'll just imagine it myself...okay, you're there, I'm there...yeah, this really is a soothing shower...
0 Replies