1. Minimum length is 3 lettered English word.
2. Each person would try to guess any valid english word from the set of 7 distinct letters provided. Acceptable words are the primary entries from a chosen dictionary (found on an online free dictionary http://www.thefreedictionary.com) , and all of their inflected forms except special / proper nouns , abbrv, slang words.
3. Words that are hyphenated, capitalized (such as proper nouns), or apostrophized are not allowed, unless they also appear as acceptable entries: "Jack" is a proper noun, but the word JACK is acceptable because it has other usages (automotive, vexillological, etc) that are acceptable.
4. Acronyms or abbreviations, other than those that have been regularized (such as AWOL, RADAR, and SCUBA), are not allowed. Variant spellings, slang or offensive terms, archaic or obsolete terms, and specialized jargon words are allowed if they meet all other criteria for acceptability.
5. The leftover letters from the previous turn are carried forward by adding same number of any new letters (that are used while creating the word in this turn)
6. When the set of 7 letters fail to provide a valid english word then one letter deviation is allowed. Also if previous player has specified a wrong word then his turn is ivalid. The next player has to choose from previous set of 7 letters.
7. When all 7 letters are used to create a word then the person would have to provide 7 new letters.
I provide A E I O U Y Z
Player 1 writes: YOU
and now provides 3 new letters in the remaining 4 letters. A E I Z S T P
Player 2 writes: STEP
and now provides 4 new letters in remaining 3 letters. A I Z D H J K
Player 3 writes: JIHAD
and now provides 5 new letters in remaining 2 letters. Z K H Y B X M
Player 4 writes: Word Not Possible. So I make HYMN (with deviation of single letter N)
and now provides 3 new letters in remaining 4 letters. Z K B X A L Y
Player 5 writes: ZAK
and now provides 3 new letters in remaining 4 letters. B V Y I H F S
Player 6 objects: ZAK is a proper noun.
So he uses Z K B X A L Y to create word: BAY.
and now provides 3 new letters in remaining 4 letters. Z K X L D F U
So I think you got the idea....
Try ... G P A W L S R