WHAT SHOULD I DO?????????????????????????

llkndr

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 03:23 pm
I have this problem. I'm with this guy name Chris. I just found out that one of his friends (Mark) likes me. Everytime I talk to Mark he always says something about Chris not liking me. Well I believe that if Chris didn't like me he wouldn't have bought me ear rings or he wouldn't flirt with me the way he does. Or he wouldn't have told me that he does like me or we wouldn't be going out. When i talk to all my friends about this they all tell me the same thing, Mark only wants me to believe what he's telling me because he likes me and he wants to get with me. Mark has already told everyone that he likes me and that he wants to get with me I was the first person he has told that. So should I tell my boyfriend about his so called friend or should I just ignore it? WHAT SHOULD I DO?????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 632 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 04:36 pm
Okay, slow down.

Mark wants to break up you and Chris, so he is attempting to make you doubt your relationship. But Mark is not the person to ask about or believe about relationship issues with Chris - Chris is! So ask Chris, and tell him what Mark's been saying. Chances are good that Chris will give Mark a good talking-to. Boyfriends tend to not like it when their buddies try to move in on their girlfriends.
0 Replies

sparkleNshine694

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 04:40 pm
yes...
0 Replies

sparkleNshine694

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 04:40 pm
yes...
0 Replies

llkndr

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 09:24 pm
Something is telling me not to tell Chris because you know maybe it will go away. But I do think I should tell him because he does have the right to know. Because if I don't tell him it might come back to haunt me later and that will probably cause me some problems. So I might tell him tomorrow.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:18 pm
Good girl...do the right thing
0 Replies