How do I deal with losing someone special to me?

xanny22

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2018 11:33 am
So here's our last convo:
SHE: U always send the most annoying good bye
ME:Right. I guess im special Razz
SHE:You are
M:were*
then.......
SHE said: I really wish that we can be friends, i texted you because i missed you and also i needed to know the truth. I wish u lied so i can just stay mad at you forever and have all the courage to totally erase you from everything. But you're right im already dating someone, he even saw our messages to where i left you on read with your long msg (that was when u greeted on my bday) and he keeps asking but idk what to tell him and told me "its just that you dont usually talk to a guy and like him easily and u get so picky" i guess you became really special. I think hes gonna be so mad at me if he found out that i messaged you recently but i guess we will stop here. I really liked you i thought somehow we can meet and work things out. But i was so stupid to think that and should've thought that before. Please don't reply to this message. I know its not your thing but block me. Good night and take care always ❤️ at least we had literally a good bye cos i usually leave you on read

Me: This is exactly what i needed cole thank you. Blocking isnt necessary i dont like that. It would be ironic if i left u on read, its more like your thing so ya dont reply to this message please heh <3Smile

She: Hahaha i will missyou
Me: hah just dont miss me too much and i will miss you more

That's the last part. I think I got it bad, I got all emotional and sucks losing her. How can I make this easier for me. please help out

jespah

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2018 11:56 am
@xanny22,
Really block her. I'm not kidding - even if it's not 'your thing'.

Block her so you don't have to get reminders. Don't get her 'I kinda miss you but I'm still seeing someone else' texts. Those aren't designed to make you feel any better. Instead, they feed HER ego.

Given that she has moved on, it's high time you did as well. You don't need to have another relationship immediately. But talk to people. Not just women you might want to date, but really anyone. As in, don't close in on yourself.

Have a life. A fun, busy, variable life.
PUNKEY

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2018 12:52 pm
What in god's name is going on here?

Is anyone REAL? Such game playing!! So exhausting ...

Look - if you want her back SAY it (no texting, so you actually HAVE to meet). Be honest and tell her how you feel. You two either put down your pride and the silly games and try to work things out with a new start OR she's going to tell you she's involved and can't meet. That answers your question.

If she can't commit to the new start, THEN block her because for sure, she's using you to replace boredom.

xanny22

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2018 06:37 pm
@jespah,
thanks for the heads up! idk why i want her so bad but i have to let go for myself, have to face reality that we can't have everything we want.
0 Replies

xanny22

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2018 06:39 pm
@PUNKEY,
right, i just want her to be happy thats all i want or making myself believe that it's all i want atleast. but just have to face it that what we had was good ig but it was just not built to last atleast not in this life
MyFloridaGreen

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2018 07:54 am
@xanny22,
Look - on the off chance that you need her back SAY it (no messaging, so you really HAVE to meet). Be straightforward and reveal to her how you feel. Both of you either put down your pride and the senseless diversions and endeavor to work things out with another begin OR she will reveal to you she's included and can't meet. That answers your inquiry.
0 Replies