WW III to happen on Wednesday in the middle of the year

ekename

Wed 24 Jan, 2018 06:49 am
@peacecrusader888,
Sadly, the medium who communicated with what some would conclude is the holy trinity died in 1986, alas no more hot-line to god.

Ergo, Aristeo Fernando, aka peacebro has been hanging out for quite some time for a little less conversation and a bit more action on the armageddon front.

peacecrusader888

Wed 24 Jan, 2018 03:58 pm
@ekename,
Quote:
Sadly, the medium who communicated with what some would conclude is the holy trinity died in 1986, alas no more hot-line to god.

Ergo, Aristeo Fernando, aka peacebro has been hanging out for quite some time for a little less conversation and a bit more action on the armageddon front.

The platform that the spirit of Ama used, died last year, 2017-07-22. Since she had already died, we cannot talk to Ama anymore. I know what transpired which I share with you with my analysis. I know, for example, about World War III. It has not happened yet but I know that it will happen one day. It is up to you whether you will accept my analysis or not. I am not recruiting anyone. I am just sharing what I heard and learned from Ama.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Thu 25 Jan, 2018 04:23 pm
The spirit of Ama said that every drop of nuclear weapon, the ground will shake. And for eight hours. I said that earthquakes usually last for a few minutes. Maybe He means that they will be caused by nuclear bombs, to which He said yes.

The wind maybe fanning the smoke in spreading. We cannot hide anywhere without being affected by the war. It will smell like "gaas" (maybe "gaas" is petrol or kerosene). After three days (and three nights), we may go out (maybe to bury the dead).
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Sun 28 Jan, 2018 04:20 am
What do we do during those three days (and three nights)? We just stay at home and seal the openings. Let those outside be killed because if we let them in, the smoke will come in, too. And that can kill us as well. And pray. Pray. Pray. What do we eat? Have food that you will use your knife, like fruits. And candies. And canned goods. Do not look out of the window. Maybe, He means something similar to what happened to the wife of Lot (Genesis 19:26).

0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Wed 7 Feb, 2018 06:38 am
The spirit of Ama said that we should not look out of the window for we will die like those outside. This reminds me of what happened to the wife of Lot who looked back when Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed. She became a pillar of salt (Genesis 19:26).
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Mon 12 Feb, 2018 12:26 am
The spirit of Ama said that World War III would start from Spratly Islands in the middle of the year on a Wednesday.

If the middle of the year is by quarter, then it would be in the second and third quarters, or from 04-01 to 09-30 inclusive. It is applicable this year, 2018.

If the middle of the year is by month, then it would be in June or July, or from 06-01-07-31 inclusive. It is applicable this year, 2018.

If the middle of the year is by day, and the year is not a leap year, then it would be the 182nd day, or 07-01 at 12:00 noon. It is not applicable this year, 2018. Although the year, 2018, is not a leap year but a common or ordinary year, 07-01 is not a Wednesday.

If the middle of the year is by day, and the year is a leap year, then it would be from the 183rd to 184th day, or from 07-01. 12:00 midnight to 07-02, 12:01 A.M. It is not applicable this year, 2018, simply because the year is not a leap year.
0 Replies