WW III to happen on Wednesday in the middle of the year

Sturgis

Sun 14 Jan, 2018 11:58 pm
@TomTomBinks,
Quote:
I've always heard 33

My error. I typed 30 even though I was thinking 33.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 15 Jan, 2018 01:44 am
@TomTomBinks,
Yes, He owned the best. Bang and Olafson as I recall. His Dad bought it for him as a reward when the Angels signed him as their place kicker.
0 Replies

blatham

Mon 15 Jan, 2018 01:19 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Quote:
But they did not. They became worse, so they drowned.
That always confused me. Because, of course, it would include new born babies (and fetuses), deer in the forest, little puppy dogs, etc (a long long list of innocents gurgling down into the deep).

Come to think of it, I always wondered about God figuring that a great way to kill all the fish would be by using water. You'd almost think God had lived His life among an inland people unfamiliar with, you know, fish.
peacecrusader888

Mon 15 Jan, 2018 03:56 pm
@blatham,
[par]That always confused me. Because, of course, it would include new born babies (and fetuses), deer in the forest, little puppy dogs, etc (a long long list of innocents gurgling down into the deep).

Come to think of it, I always wondered about God figuring that a great way to kill all the fish would be by using water. You'd almost think God had lived His life among an inland people unfamiliar with, you know, fish.[/par]

The killing of the living things on earth was not discussed in our sessions. Noah was mentioned only in relation to the great reduction of people on earth. The spirit of Ama said that it took about a hundred years before the prophecy was fulfilled, that a flood was coming, and that was why Noah was building the ark.

The population of the world remaining will be similar to that of 1950. But instead of a population explosion like what we are experiencing now, it will diminish until only a few will survive in about the year 2200.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Mon 15 Jan, 2018 04:48 pm
Mrs. Betty Bowers
‏ @BettyBowers
Jan 12

Senator Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) may be, conveniently, hard of hearing when it comes to @realDonaldTrump's overt racism, but the former Grand Wizard of the KKK heard loud and clear. #VictoryLap
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTY9xMaVQAAdx_f.jpg
edgarblythe

Mon 15 Jan, 2018 04:53 pm
@wmwcjr,
Such is life in an outhouse.
wmwcjr

Mon 15 Jan, 2018 11:04 pm
@edgarblythe,
My apologies, edgar. I posted in the wrong topic! Embarrassed (But I agree with your assessment.)
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Thu 18 Jan, 2018 08:25 am
It is 33 if lunar years (354/355 days in a lunar year). If solar years like what we have now, it is 32 (365/366 days in a solar year).
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Thu 18 Jan, 2018 08:31 am
Sorry for those whose hearts are away from God. One-third will be left behind. Houses will be given away.
peacecrusader888

Mon 22 Jan, 2018 02:07 pm
Revelation 19:10 states: "worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy".
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 22 Jan, 2018 02:36 pm
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:

Sorry for those whose hearts are away from God. One-third will be left behind. Houses will be given away.

Nuts will be hung from a flag post.
Ears will be filled with kernels of corn.
Gonads will be harvested.
MontereyJack

Mon 22 Jan, 2018 07:47 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Can I have your house when you're carried away?
0 Replies

ekename

Mon 22 Jan, 2018 08:11 pm
@edgarblythe,
Strawberry alarm clocks will ring.
Trumpets will blare without lipping.
Heat- struck clocks will chime the hour dali at half past.
Onan ennui go until the seconds tick the time out.
For the spirit told the medium, the medium told sus, and sus tolled the bell.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 22 Jan, 2018 08:24 pm
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScJ_WVdzhfaoK1PSEetJjl81LXj838AYIxthHf_pKKThHXu7hvaw
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 22 Jan, 2018 08:51 pm
When all those christian jokers get raptured on up and out of here, I hope they remember to leave their keys in the car--it'll just make it easier for those of us fortunate enough to be left behind.

I wish they'd stop talking about it and just do it.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 22 Jan, 2018 10:07 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

TomTomBinks ays in relation to Jesus' age when he was crucified:
Quote:
I've always heard 33...

Vinyl records always played at 33rpm. Coincidence? I think not.

made me laugh
glitterbag

Mon 22 Jan, 2018 10:08 pm
@TomTomBinks,
TomTomBinks wrote:

...yes. but what's the connection? Did Jesus own a record player?

the second time
Made me laugh
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 22 Jan, 2018 10:12 pm
Who is Ama? I know some Amy's, Anna's, Authur's, Alma's but I don't know Ama.
ekename

Mon 22 Jan, 2018 10:32 pm
@glitterbag,
Jesus kicked the moneylenders out of the disco because they believed in the Rule of 78.

"The Rule of 78 is a method of allocating the interest charge on a loan across its payment periods. Under the Rule of 78, periods are weighted by comparing their numerical values to the sum of all the digits of the periods. The weights are applied in reverse, applying large weights to early periods."

When Jack noted:

Vinyl records always played at 33rpm. Coincidence? I think not.

He forgot that 78's were made of vinyl from the 1930's on. Coincidence? I also think but not too much.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonograph_record

And then Tom wrote:

...yes. but what's the connection? Did Jesus own a record player?

Yes and no. Immortally, he ascended after one rolling stone and before four others.

Tomb E, the one, the only midnight rambler, let the record show he was then, is now, and shall forever be a player.

0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Tue 23 Jan, 2018 04:43 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Who is Ama? I know some Amy's, Anna's, Authur's, Alma's but I don't know Ama.

Who is Ama? Ama is a spirit, a holy spirit, and if you will believe it, THE Holy Spirit. Most, if not all, of His listeners, believe that He is Jesus Christ Himself. We (plural) can not see Him or touch Him, but we can hear Him. We record on audio tape our conversations with Him which we call Sessions.

The word "ama" in the Philippine language means "father". When capitalized, that is, "Ama", it refers to "God the Father". We call Him Ama and He calls us His children.

I first heard Him in 1983 when I first went to the Session Hall. I doubted that He is Jesus Christ for eleven years (1983-1994). You may read my aboutface in 1994 in http://aristean.org/wp113.htm titled "From doubt to belief". He said that Jesus Christ was born on 05-23 and died on 08-17.

In 1999, five years after I believed, I doubted Him again. I said to myself that if His revelations of the birth and crucifixion of Jesus were wrong, I would renounce my belief and declare Him to be fraud. By 2006, after extensive studies, I have proved that both of them are correct. That is why, as 2 Corinthians 4:13 states, "I believed, and therefore have I spoken".