Why do guys wink at girls?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 839 • Replies: 8
No top replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 01:05 pm
Because a hard on seems a bit forward....
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 01:16 pm
That made me crack up at work, now people think I am crazier
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 01:24 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

as long as it isn't a bit sideways.....
0 Replies

eudaemonist

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 01:34 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

It's not polite to point.

I suppose a wink could carry several meanings. Assuming you are making a specific reference...for a proper assessment, we will need to know the values of specific parameters that are intuitively relevant. In other words, at least provide the context, setting and description of the relationship between said winker and winkee. Without some more information, I dare not venture into a long list of speculation.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 04:07 pm
Like your reply, eudaemonist, and have to agree. If an inappropriate sexual partner winks at you, it probably means they think they're sharing a joke, or just like you as a person. If a man your age, and unattached, winks at you, he may be interested in you. But, I'm female, so what do I know?

Thought we'd settled that this particular guy likes you in a previous thread? Quit worrying, Couragous, and start talking to him!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 04:16 pm
It means they're mentally marking you...marking to follow you to your car and stuff you in his trunk.

That's all.

Why does George Bush wink during his speeches? Because he's an idiot.
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 04:39 pm
Either he wants to let you know he's attacted to you or the last girl he winked at spit in his eye.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 01:05 am
We winck so by the reaction we can know if the gal is interested or at least if there can be a nice connection. Basically we winck so we can hard on afterwards. That's the fact!
0 Replies