Dinosaurs never existed

TomTomBinks

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 06:37 pm
@alphabeta,
How do you feel about the Moon landing? What about the Holocaust? Roswell NM 1947 ? Noah's flood?
Is the Earth really a sphere, or flat?
chai2

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 07:54 pm
@TomTomBinks,
TomTomBinks wrote:

How do you feel about the Moon landing?

0 Replies

ekename

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 09:04 pm
@alphabeta,
Quote:
How would the T-Rex have balanced?

Double entry accounting , they were highly intelligent.

Quote:
Why didn't the T-Rex crush its own feet?

Etiquette. it always ate with its hands.

Really don't mind if you sit this one out
My word's but a whisper your deafness a SHOUT
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 09:25 pm
@TomTomBinks,
Quote:
Noah's flood

You know, I was thinking about the Noah thing yesterday. Specifically, I was thinking about his neighbors.

First of all, if you've ever lived beside or near a new home construction, you'll appreciate that your quality of life will be significantly diminished for the period of construction. And this is MUCH worse if you have young children. Hammers, saws, all day long. Naps are impossible. It's a horror show. If the construction guys are in and out quickly, that's better of course. If the job goes a long time, you'll probably want to go over and hit them with a 2 x 4. Given that Noah had only three sons, Shep and Lem and the other guy (and no power tools) you can imagine how long this ark project would have taken even if the four dudes got the women cleaning up shavings and sawdust. Sawdust! Noah's wife, Gertrude, was not the only woman in the neighborhood pulling their hair out at the sawdust all over the kitchen floor and the thimble collection! So, all in all, you can easily imagine just how pissed off Noah's neighbors would have been.

Then, when the damn boat is finally finished, it all gets even worse. Have you ever lived near a zoo or downwind of a pig farm? Have you ever smelled rhinoceros ****? I have. It's really, really bad. On a hot summer afternoon, let me tell ya, the smell of boiling water buffalo urine and mixed with crab semen can put you in a mood. And there's about a million of them if you don't count the beetles and imagine...

the ******* noise. Try to imagine that. And all these animals lined up, two thousand miles or more, blocking traffic, people can't get their cars out of the driveway. Free enterprise comes to a halt. It's a rough patch. Then, they're all on board and the big door closes. Quiet. Oh Blessed quiet. And a gentle summer rain begins. It feels good on the skin. Cleansing.
TomTomBinks

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2018 07:09 pm
@blatham,
Agreed! Living next to a loon like that would have been Hell! Imagine your neighbor building a giant boat (300 cubits long, for God's sake!) in his yard!
chai2

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2018 07:23 pm
I was downwind of a pig farm once.

You cannot possibly believe. I mean, it's not like a regular stink, like "wow, that smells like ****". It's like **** that got the plague and died and then left to liquify and grow plague babies.

chai2

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2018 07:25 pm
@TomTomBinks,
TomTomBinks wrote:

Imagine your neighbor building a giant boat (300 cubits long, for God's sake!) in his yard!

Oh! I once watched a movie with that very story line.

Turns out he was a older widower and just missed his wife, but then the older widow next door took his mind off things.

That part sucked. I wanted to see where he was going with this.

chai2

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2018 07:27 pm
@chai2,
Wow, I sure have had a lot of experiences, huh?
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2018 07:29 pm
@chai2,
Quote:
You cannot possibly believe. I mean, it's not like a regular stink, like "wow, that smells like ****". It's like **** that got the plague and died and then left to liquify and grow plague babies.

Yeah, that's a stink alright!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2018 09:40 pm
Why are we all wasting our time? Alphabeta does not and never has existed.
0 Replies