What is Evangelism?

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2022 12:58 am
@bulmabriefs144,
How much does the current ocean weigh?

1,450,000,000,000,000,000 tons

18 zeros

Current weight of the atmosphere is (non water elements included also)

5,000,000,000,000,000 tons

15 zeros

There is about 100 billion times more water in the oceans than in the atmosphere

Consider also that the earth recycles its rain water...

It does not suddenly have thousands of times more water all at once.

The existing volume of water present on earth would need to be multiplied by an exceedingly large amount to cover the mountains.

A simple mathematical equation makes your global flood "completely impossible".

Furthermore, there is not enough hydrogen and oxygen in the atmosphere to make thousands of times more water needed to cover the earth's highest mountaintops.

So your flood idea is as goofy as you are for believing in it.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2022 01:15 am
https://preview.redd.it/wg0s85h1nzvy.jpg?auto=webp&s=77df38658bcb26541c83fd059ce9d589ce99b365

There is no planet or mass below the earth to gravitationally pull the water to the base.

Things only flow down on earth, not everywhere in the universe, because of the iron in the earth's core.

Water would be gravitationally pulled "in" on earth, not "down". There is no external force present to pull the water down to the base of the earth.

This is why this image is so ignorant. It was thought up by a religious freak with a flea sized brain.

And then reposted as flat earth "evidence" by a gullible fool with an even smaller brain.

God is up in heaven?
Which way is up? lol

The earth is smaller at the poles, this is why it is colder there because it is further from the sun. This is also why it is hotter at the equator.

So you got a flat earth idea too?

How you have to take truth and twist it to fit your warped fantasy of God is delusional.

Some refer to people who manipulate truth as "liars". Either lying to themselves and not knowing it or lying because they are immoral and unscrupulous. Either way they are still liars.

Once again, you just don't think things through, lazy brain.

You pile error on top of error into a tower of lies.

You are the one who is confused.
Jasper10

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2022 01:32 am
@TheCobbler,
If sub atomic particles SPIN in electromagnetic fields “The Cobbler” they become electromagnets.

The magnetism theory states that the attraction/repulsion forces between these sub atomic particles can reach a balancing point depending upon the SPIN rate of each particle and their distance to other spinning particles.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2022 02:16 am
The question becomes, why did the Bible writers create a flood story that is a complete and absolute lie?

This is not a harmless lie, this is a lie that manifests in many people a life-long delusion.The purpose of the lie is to scare people into believing in this vengeful demon of a God.

Could this (lie) story have another purpose and meaning?

And what are the implication of this lie?

Well, the implication is that God does not really exist and/or is not all powerful enough to create that much water and and perhaps if there really is a God they are not murderous and vengeful like this.

Who is hurt the most by this lie and who is the target of this lie?

Well, innocent people are certainly hurt by this lie promoting despotic genocide.

It seem to be directed at people of faiths other than the one sanctioned by the liars themselves.

Jesus is attributed as saying, "If you have faith you can cast this mountain into the sea".

The only way a mountain can be cast into the sea is by the movement of tectonic plates or bulldozers.

What does Jesus' mountain symbolize? Is that mountain other faiths?

And if you can "remove mountains with faith but you don't have love, your faith is worthless".

Other faiths surely flooded the entire earth in those days to every place and rose above the mountains even above the mountains of Olympus (the birthplace of the gods).

But a demon god who justifies death of innocents through a flood to assert supremacy is a God without love. It is a beast of a God, a barbaric and murderous petty God of brutality and deviousness.

This is not a god of free will but a God of manipulation through fear and intimidation. An invisible coward of a God that strikes in the night like a thief and then hides in the shadows. God promises to never flood the earth again like a husband who promises to never beat his wife again or a criminal that promises to never do evil.

"God is not man that he should lie", really?

The flood story is a lie full of divisive language and abhorrent deceptions justifying violence and murder.

Has this "one God" really civilized the world?

We have three major religions all claiming to have the one and only true God creating racials, shooting up school children, blowing up busses with suicide bombs and stealing from their neighbors. All in the name of their one true God...

At least many Gods left more room for doubt of any one particular supremacy.

Oh, and this pernicious and loving one true God plans to murder all humanity and destroy the earth and everything in it.

This is an insidious story meant to paralyze free thought and fracture open learning of the universe.

It is a lie that has plagued humanity long enough.
Jasper10

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2022 03:36 am
@TheCobbler,
The problem with all your frustrated ramblings “The Cobbler” is that you can’t definitively prove any of it.You can only HOPE that these views of yours are true..

That’s just the way it is…..because you know that you don’t know if there is a God or not.

That is the only definitive FACT that you have.

I’m not trying to be clever or outsmart you my friend…I am just reminding you of the reality that confronts you.

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2022 04:52 am
@Jasper10,
I have probability (and science) on my side while you have insanity on your side, I prefer my position, thanks.
Jasper10

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2022 05:16 am
@TheCobbler,
I also have probability (and science) on my side which makes more sense than the gravity theory and modern day science’s wishful thinking whereby antigravity is concerned.

i.e. the magnetism theory.

Gravity??? …….nobody knows what it is lol, let’s be honest….Antigravity…lol…and what’s that?………all theories originating from half philosophy logic and resulting in BS mathematical nonsense formulated by SPECTATORS.
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2022 05:25 am
Google

Is Earth actually upside down?
No, because there is no “up” or “down” with respect to north and south, or east and west. Up is the direction away from the Earth, out into space, and that direction varies depending on what spot on the planet you're starting from.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2022 05:30 am
@Jasper10,
Oh, so, no one knows what gravity is, thus, that means that Noah's flood is true and the earth is really flat.

I think you skipped more than a few assumptions in your logical proof hypothesis.
Jasper10

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2022 05:55 am
@TheCobbler,
Nobody does know what gravity is……that’s the truth…….it can therefore be put in the same illusionary file as antimatter.

Modern day science desperately requires its antigravity to retain its credibility or should I say desperately needs more BS calculations which attempt to prove its existence.

Modern day scientific theories are all over the place and in “tatters”…….the general public will catch onto the BS that they have been fed soon enough…
bulmabriefs144

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2022 11:36 am
@TheCobbler,
So ignorant.

We are living in a post-flood world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beringia

This is not a myth. It's something accepted by science. Just as we know that continental drift did happen, as there are similar species near certain places that now are separate continents.
https://media.nationalgeographic.org/assets/photos/305/757/e606b8ef-5d37-4f2e-b563-c2bac8f7e517.jpg
You're revealing your true colors. In your rush to discount the Bible as never having happened, you turn your back on real science.

We know that there was Beringia because of the grey wolf migration, and because human beings are found in the Americas after pre-Ice Age migration.

You take the strawman approach and claim that I say the "whole world" flooded. The Bible may have said this, but this is figurative language. If water is as much as 100 ft high in places, you are going to say that the whole world is flooded. But there are landmasses that aren't going to be affected.

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2022 01:48 am
@Jasper10,
Science has fact and it has "educated" theory, unlike the fantasy you are trying to pass off as fact.
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2022 02:11 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Pangea was about 280-230 million years ago...

Beringia was many thousands of years ago, not 6000 when the Bible says Adam lived. Count the genealogies back the Bible gives us all of the generations back to Adam, and their ages...

The Genesis story was not written by someone listening to God.

Or they would have known that the earth is round and that it revolves around the sun.

"Your" Bible God is as ignorant as you are.

And one island combining all of the landmass on earth does not a total earth flood make.

You just keep trying to put lipstick on that pig of yours...

Before Pangea, was the earth ever completely covered with water?

I really don't know but Noah and his boat full of animals is a dead horse...

And an all powerful God who does not know basic astronomy?

Leave the Bible with all the other fossils of failed species of the past where it belongs.

This is your proof that Bible writers had no more divine inspiration than any average Joe does who is simply making **** up.

The Bible has some legitimate history that slowly descends into myth and fairytale land...

Personally, I prefer Hansel and Gretel and Sleeping Beauty... At least they end up living happily ever after...
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2022 02:32 am
@TheCobbler,
Science does not have definitive evidence “The Cobbler”,don’t be silly…….there are evidences that people interpret differently.

All you can do my friend is HOPE in your interpretations…..

Please keep to the FACTS.

Gravity is a fantasy…nobody knows what it is……it’s just a word that has come out of biased one sided science which is based upon half philosophy logic…

Science only has a poor interpretation of -/+…+/- force interactions…....it utilises the gravity word for that…. …it has no explanation for -/-..+/+ force interactions….i.e. what causes big bangs.

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2022 03:32 am
@Jasper10,
You talk in vague generalities, your words are made of mush.

Gravity gravity gravity, blah blah blah....

You have proven nothing, neither logically or intellectually.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2022 03:35 am
@TheCobbler,
He's proven he does not have the guts to submit his ideas to scientific scrutiny.

Nobody on A2K with any scientific background gives him any credibility whatsoever.

The only people who take him seriously are other religious nutjobs.
Jasper10

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2022 03:51 am
@TheCobbler,
There is nothing vague about anything I say ….

What is gravity “The Cobbler” you are defending something i.e. gravity and you don’t even know what it is….how stupid is that?
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2022 03:55 am
@izzythepush,
HaHa….I only do REAL SCIENCE Izzy…not BS science…
Jasper10

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2022 04:11 am
@Jasper10,
I think you will find that the electromagnetic fields that permeate the whole of the cosmos (macro/micro) were in place at the same time as the Big Bang/Big Crunches…….contrary to the BS statements we hear from the half philosophy logic scientists…We need to call them that from now on as it’s a much better description of them….

0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2022 04:33 am
Mom ignores sound advice, gets COVID unvaxxed, and her son descends into madness
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/2/4/1503304/-Mom-ignores-sound-advice-gets-COVID-unvaxxed-and-her-son-descends-into-madness

Facebook's "freedom of speech" is what creates morons like this.

0 Replies