What is Evangelism?

izzythepush

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2021 07:16 am
@izzythepush,
Bloody spellcheck, not sorry for something like five years, sober for something like fife years.

Sorry Cobbler.
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2021 01:32 am
@izzythepush,
You're fine Izzy, you are are right, I am blissfully happy and I have a few good friends who I get along with and my father and mother were both loving towards me throughout my entire life while they were living.

They were both old when they died... I miss them terribly but they gave me the best of themselves so I would go on and become a son they could be proud of.

I have 130,000 YouTube followers whom I also love dearly each and every one of them.

I have devoted my life to making them feel good about themselves. In seeing them filled with warmth and love I am justified in my own right.

I will not be badgered by someone who is mean and rotten to even their own mother...

I have 4 years of sobriety and I guess I am also "sorry" too that I did not get smarter/sober in my life sooner.

Better late than never.

There was a time long ago when I was truly disliked on this forum. Back when I was a republican. Every post that I posted got voted down. Some really good people here reasoned tirelessly with me and helped me understand some very vital things.

It wasn't until I took a long hard look at myself and the republican party and realized they really did not represent me. The religion I was following was nothing but a bunch of deceptions that I had somehow learned to stubbornly believe in.

These religious deceptions were eating me up from within. I was not aware of the full extent of this damage. Nor did I realize that I could just leave religion completely and become an agnostic.

Fox News which I watched nearly all day was turning me into a war mongering racist.

They "almost" had me hating the Spanish language. And people who spoke it. Fox was trying to turn me into a hater. I am too smart to let that happen.

I had to unlearn a lot but they never got to the core of me.

They never turned me into a liar or a racist, like I see so many of them have become. My parents raised me to love people and cultures. My mom used to call me her "good son"...

I became a democrat, not a green party or independent but a progressive democrat who leans a little toward the moderate side.

Now I am liked and I like myself. I had to change, I had to say enough religion, I am done.

I can now participate in any and all religions freely and take only the best parts from them. The most loving parts.

I am finally free... Free to love people and free to love myself and not carry the condemnation that religion chained me with. Never being good enough for the bible's "God"... It is the honest ones who are hurt the most by religion.

I do the same thing with the Bible, take the loving parts and toss the rest in the garbage.

Liberty is greater than that submission and slavery.

I don't pray very often, only when someone I love is sick. I pray to whoever might be there.

I figure if there is a God it behooves them to care about the sick and dying...

If people say they love God and do not love others they certainly do not love God. For if they cannot love the seen then how can they love the unseen?

I saw angry hate in the republican party of liars and greedy hypocrites... and I have never looked back. I am happy to be a democrat and I feel like democrats are my true family now.

It is nice being popular to some degree, but it comes with great responsibility ...that I never become greedy and too full of myself.

That I always think of others too. And when I don't there are consequences and I need to understand that there is a cost. I just hope I find it in myself or there will always be someone there to teach me to be considerate and loving to others. Even alcoholics come with a lot of baggage and anger issues.

We are all imperfect but it is how we overcome our imperfections that creates character and worth in a person.

It is never too late to change and get on the right side of things.

Lots of love Izzy!
Leadfoot

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2021 06:32 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
I stopped watching Fox News 15 years ago.

Only an idiot ignores what an enemy is saying.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2021 06:47 am
@Leadfoot,
Fox News is banned over here for being in breach of rules that require news networks to show some balance.

The only other network similarly banned is Iran's Press TV, even RT Russian Television, manages to scrape through.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2021 06:49 am
@TheCobbler,
Take care and have a lovely Christmas.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2021 07:00 am
Izzy said:
Quote:
Fox News is banned over here for being in breach of rules that require news networks to show some balance.

Next you will tell me that CNN, MSNBC, et al, ARE balanced.

Again, only an idiot ignores what an enemy is saying.

And only a deceiver would want to hide it from you.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2021 07:06 am
@Leadfoot,
They don't fall foul of regulations.

Fox News isn't a news broadcaster it's a propaganda machine and it's too extreme to get a licence here.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2021 07:16 am
I never started watching Fox news. Once you get the gist of what some people think it's a waste checking in with them. I do keep up with the right wing's actions through more reasoned sources.
Leadfoot

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2021 07:19 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
I do keep up with the right wing's actions through more reasoned sources.

Only idiots let someone else do their data gathering and analysis for them.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2021 07:28 am
@Leadfoot,
You're very combative today, calling people idiots.

Carry on like that and you'll be visited by four spirits.

I'm more concerned with what the British right wing are up to.

We don't want any more lickspittle leaders blindly going to war on Amefica's behalf like Tony Blair.
Leadfoot

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2021 07:48 am
@izzythepush,
Just pointing out the idiocy that often passes for wisdom here.

Some mornings I just can’t stop myself.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2021 08:02 am
@Leadfoot,
I won't waste any more of your time.

I don't want my family murdered by GI Joe.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2021 08:04 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I'm more concerned with what the British right wing are up to

Why? It's like people widely suspicious of the right wing in this country.

The right wing is not gonna undo equal rights for men and women, it's not going to undo equal rights for blacks and whites, it might undo expensive handouts (particularly for stupid "crimes" like calling someone the wrong gender; btw I'm a trans lady here, and you can literally call me he/she/they and I won't blink), and it might undo abortion on the grounds that it is bot a right but a license to murder.

They are conservative not regressive (Muslims are regressive, yet surprisingly, the so-called progressives want them in every seat of office). Conservatives are very predictable. Unless the laws have gone too far, most people like to work and hunt and have sex. Turn their wives into harpies, criminalize carrying rifles, or make work unfun by regulating it to the point where people lose their jobs if they don't follow the science, and you've picked a fight.
You're just not smart enough to realize that your own party has caused a fair number of your own problems, because what they do has side effects (you can't have free college for free, someone pays more taxes).

Sometimes it's going to war or becoming an occupied country. You know why we tend to go to war during right wing office? It's because the left wing usually sets up situations of abuse, they bribe our enemies and give them parts of our empire a little at a time. Left long enough, they rule us. The right wing may or may not be militarily aggressive but the left usually sets up a perfect storm to keep them occupied so they won't undo some of their excesses (Trump wasn't that aggressive for his tough talk, meanwhile Obama bombed the Middle East practically everyday to directly antagonize them).
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-president-barack-obama-bomb-map-drone-wars-strikes-20000-pakistan-middle-east-afghanistan-a7534851.html
Yup, make them fight so you accuse them of being war-greedy, when in fact you "peace-loving" types allowed US or Britain to be practically taken over and in a fight for its life. Open borders? Weakening exports or screwing up trade? Suddenly we're involved in a border war or a trade war.

Also, can I be visited by four spirits? I'd likely do exactly the same after, but I'd like to reminisce about the past, see how my estranged friends are doing, and I'd love to watch myself have a horrible death.

0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2021 08:17 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I don't want my family murdered by GI Joe.

Oh God izzy, if you only knew
bulmabriefs144

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2021 08:18 am
@izzythepush,
Unless you a member of COBRA, I honestly don't see that happening.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BcaFgT4Slyc
Now, if you suppoet leftist policies long enough, your family instead gets murdered by Saracens when they have arrived.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv556twnK44
https://isi.org/intercollegiate-review/you-thought-the-crusades-were-eviluntil-you-read-this/
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2021 08:22 am
@Leadfoot,
You did it in Vietnam.

You did it to Harry Dunn.

And you are the most anglophobic country on Earth.

After five minutes you Bang on about how the British Empire was so bad and how we're all scum.

No more Harry Dunns. End the occupation.

YANKS GO HOME!
Leadfoot

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2021 08:25 am
@izzythepush,
…how incongruous your perception of me is to reality.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2021 08:30 am
@Leadfoot,
You attacked me purely because of my nationality, you turned a discussion about classical industry into an attack on the British people.

I don't why you bother talking to me if you consider me subhuman.
Leadfoot

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2021 08:35 am
@izzythepush,
Because I don’t.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2021 08:45 am
@Leadfoot,
That's a lie.

Why bring up my nationality at all?