What is Evangelism?

izzythepush

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2021 02:31 am
@bulmabriefs144,
That's the NRA, paedophile filth who shoot up schools.

He's a fairly decent man unlike you, with your disgusting religion that shits all over the words of Christ.

If you were a Christian you wouldn't spend all your time whinging about how it's so unfair that you can't get a girlfriend because you're some repulsive incel who makes women's flesh creep.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2021 02:55 am
@izzythepush,
Wow. Just wow.

You literally reached the political equivalent of blaming God for a loved one's death.

NRA have shot up zero schools. They do however protect plenty of women from rapists and homeowners from thieves and thugs by exercising our constitutional right to blow people away. If anything, NRA presence has saved many schools from being shot up.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/08/the_mass_shooting_miasma.html
Quote:
The NRA does not support gun violence. Furthermore, the NRA does not sell guns, and the NRA doesn't promote mass murder.

Trust me, they don't sell guns. I've been to their store. They sell carrying cases, but they are mainly a gun rights advocacy group. They don't sell bullets either. Wherever these mass shooters got their guns, it was far more likely Wal-Mart than NRA.
Quote:
Far from it, but the overarching goal of the anti-gun lobby is to punish law-abiding citizens, turning gun-owners into outlaws and leaving people defenseless against criminals. Furthermore, gun confiscation will not make America safer — defenseless people are never safe. Does anyone really believe that criminals who aren't supposed to have illegally obtained guns in their possession are going to willingly volunteer their weapons to law enforcement? Apparently, strict gun laws don't prevent mass shootings, as evidenced by the most recent weekend of carnage in Chicago, in which 47 people were shot and 7 died.

Lastly, pedophilia is largely a leftist thing. Along with bestiality and homosexuality. While the right may have some very stone-age mindset on how to treat women, they nonetheless generally do not rape little kids. Freaks like Weinstein do this.

izzythepush

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2021 03:08 am
@bulmabriefs144,
I'm not surprised that shot over your head.

I'm not blaming God for anything, I'm pointing out your lies and hypocrisy. You malign Biden while supporting the child murdering NRA paedophile filth.

You're the one blaming God, and women, for making you some creepy incel.

There is no point talking to you, you don't understand what is being said.

Did you go to school?
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2021 06:39 am
I see the Hyena is in fine form this AM.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2021 07:29 am
@izzythepush,
You didn't get what I was saying.

The guy's grandpa dies, and he suddenly blames God. On one other these faith-based shows (Touched by an Angel for instance) he later gets told that God didn't cause your dad's death. He was an old fool and decided to get ingo a car when he could barely see and drive to Tippy's Tacos, running four red lights in the process. But seriously, the show makes it clear that God's main role not to "kill people" but to bring them an afterlife.

Similarly (let's start to be able to think in terms of analogy), blaming the NRA when they neither promote gun violence nor enable it to happen (giving gun owners the right to keep their weapons, when ordinarily criminals possess them regardless) is the same sort of blaming the person trying to help.

Did you go to school? I learned about analogies in school. It seems you missed that lesson.

Also are you seriously calling me perverted? I can have some LGBT rights group tell you my behavior is not creepy, and that I'm completely normal. After all, when Catholic priests (who are clearly liberalized) rape little kids and the church is blamed, the church shuts down. But Hollywood does it (same MO, same group), and they are given a pass in court. Weinstein remains unpunished and no film studios have closed.
Also, I'm not a pedophile. I am sorta genderfluid/crossdresser tho.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2021 08:25 am
@bulmabriefs144,
I don't watch those shitty programmes, and I'm not interested in your torturous logic either.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2021 09:00 am
@izzythepush,
In other words, you never went to school and don't understand basic analogy.

Good to know!
izzythepush

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2021 09:02 am
@bulmabriefs144,
You can believe whatever you want.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2021 11:16 pm
@izzythepush,
That's nice of you to say so.

Alot of ppl don't really feel that way.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 02:20 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You can believe whatever you want.

Problem with it is it doesn't make it right/truthful - c'est la vie!
izzythepush

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 03:55 am
@BillW,
To be honest I stopped reading when I saw Touched By An Angel.

I don't need to be reminded of that ****.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 08:03 am
@izzythepush,
When you stop reading you make assumptions though.

My high school teacher said never to assume. She also sang the Chiquita banana jingle.

The point of this was analogy. You latched on to Touched by an Angel and forgot that this was about something politically relevant. Such as blaming a person who tried to help.

White evangelicals helped free slaves around the Civil War. Now their great-grandkids are held responsible for slavery. They also were blamed for trying to help. What did the left do during all these efforts? Oh right they wore white sheets, and year later claimed credit for the civil rights movement.
Meanwhile, CRT deeply hurts not only whites but other blacks, while ramping up the amount of racial sentiment in the US. To say nothing of how welfare keeps blacks just enough out of poverty to be completely dependent.
This is the left's greatest trick. They are some of the greatest tyrants ever and the biggest bigots, but they've learned to deflect it to people who don't defend themselves.
https://genzconservative.com/the-left-is-racist/
Quote:
The Democratic Party was the party of slavery. They were the party of the KKK and Jim Crow. It is they that constantly bring up race and categorize people into separate and divided racial groups rather than viewing people as individuals. The left is racist. The right, other than a few horrible people, is not.

I know this. Most Americans don't. Most Americans haven't been treated as a third-class citizen all their life while struggling with the idea that they're trans. Most Americans haven't seen that the church is actually far more welcoming than life in a house run by a McAuliffe voter.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 08:37 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Whe you use crap references like that **** awful programme don't expect anyone with an education to take notice.

If you wish to use an analogy, what's wrong with Shakespeare?
bulmabriefs144

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 08:40 am
@bulmabriefs144,
God isn't responsible for misfortune. Human sin is. God brings weal and woe, but only humans make things actually bad. Think of it like this. God might bring a horde of locusts. But this is an opportunity for the community to come together to drive them off, or people can horde and blame each other for scarcity.

God causes natural events but we can choose whether to let God make good out of them, or create bitterness.

Neither is the NRA responsible for gun deaths or republicans for racism.

The NRA prevents violence by being the people who carry guns when everyone else is an easy target. You should read about Hitler's gun control prior to his takeover of Germany.
https://spectator.org/hitler-and-gun-control/
Quote:
We learn from him that extensive gun registration and controls were actually implemented by liberal Weimar Republic leaders in the late 1920s. In those days, Berlin and other German cities were repeatedly rocked by violent street battles between Communist and Nazi thugs, with police often bearing the brunt of the confrontations.

Quote:
In this sort of environment, German liberals of the day were hoping that gun registration and controls would restrain the violence racking their urban centers. In a lesson for future jurisdictions considering new restrictions on private ownership of firearms, it became obvious that neither the Nazis nor the Communists registered or turned in their weapons. Ordinary, law-abiding Germans did register their legally owned guns. But they were no threat to public tranquility.

And Republicans? Haha no.
https://myemail.constantcontact.com/Politics-of-Race--Democrat-slavery-vs-Republican-abolition.html?soid=1108762609255&aid=PEO0d8_cblg
Democrats spent the last few hundred years oppressing blacks only for bad press to force them to switch from bullying to bribing.
Quote:
"Racism" has been redefined to mean anyone opposing big government dependency welfare programs.

In a tragic irony, growing dependency on government entitlements and handouts is reminiscent of the dependency which existed on Southern Democrat plantations where slaves waited for handouts from their masters.

0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 08:49 am
@izzythepush,
Shakespeare is one of those worthless hacks that leftist English teachers fawn over, while educated people understand the guy was basically just doing low class dramas/comedies. He got good press mainly from royal sponsorship.

"To be or not to be, that is the question. Whether tis nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or..." yeah yeah, stop being an emo Hamlet.

Nothing about Shakespeare has ever proven relevant, except maybe his All the World's a Stage thing.
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/shakespeare-is-overrated
Btw, Shakespeare plagiarized all but two of his plays. This is about like being into the Beatles, who also stole songs. Nahh, I like an actual real story. And I like real songs. Like this one:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RHLo5KzbE0U
Okay, creepy. Youtube gave me a video "How much musical theory did the Beatles really know?" when I looked for this song.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 08:56 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Your ignorance has no limits.

People with poor English don't appreciate Shakespeare, it's too difficult for them, so they come out with a load of horseshit to justify their own stupidity.

You're not fooling anyone, and I'm finished with you.
bulmabriefs144

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 09:28 am
@izzythepush,
Real English students don't appreciate Shakespeare either. They don't appreciate him precisely because they know that people with no understanding can make themselves appear smarter by name recognition. "What's your favorite writer?" " Oh, Shakespeare. " "Really? What play?" "Ummm... (types in smartphone) Macbeth." " (quotes something from Lady Macbeth, Macduff, or the witches). " "Yeah uhhh that was a good part." It's a refuge of the lazy. Something used by those who don't actually study culture and are trying to get laid.

Btw, that sentence should have a semicolon. It's two complete thoughts junction by an underlying theme.

It should read as, "People with poor English don't appreciate Shakespeare; it's too difficult for them, so they come out with a load of horseshit to justify their own stupidity."
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 10:36 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

Real English students don't appreciate Shakespeare either. They don't appreciate him precisely because they know that people with no understanding can make themselves appear smarter by name recognition. "What's your favorite writer?" " Oh, Shakespeare. " "Really? What play?" "Ummm... (types in smartphone) Macbeth." " (quotes something from Lady Macbeth, Macduff, or the witches). " "Yeah uhhh that was a good part." It's a refuge of the lazy. Something used by those who don't actually study culture and are trying to get laid.

Btw, that sentence should have a semicolon. It's two complete thoughts junction by an underlying theme.

It should read as, "People with poor English don't appreciate Shakespeare; it's too difficult for them, so they come out with a load of horseshit to justify their own stupidity."

Bulma, you giving advice on how not to look stupid...is like Chris Christie giving advice on how to stay slim.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 10:52 am
@Frank Apisa,
When asked by other, less capable, students why Shakespeare, I would ask if they could name any other playwright from the same period.

Now you and I can talk of Ben Johnson and Christopher Marlowe, but they have no chance.

The reason Shakespeare remains performed is because he is still relevant. He writes about people and people don't change.

My favourite play is Measure for Measure, it says a great deal about the false morality of the Christian right, the sort of people who support Trump.

It's very good, I recently saw an RSC production where the "happy ending," is given a very modern interpretation.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2021 11:01 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

When asked by other, less capable, students why Shakespeare, I would ask if they could name any other playwright from the same period.

Now you and I can talk of Ben Johnson and Christopher Marlowe, but they have no chance.

The reason Shakespeare remains performed is because he is still relevant. He writes about people and people don't change.

My favourite play is Measure for Measure, it says a great deal about the false morality of the Christian right, the sort of people who support Trump.

It's very good, I recently saw an RSC production where the "happy ending," is given a very modern interpretation.

As I've mentioned before, Lincoln had an excellent Shakespeare company...and I was able to see many of his plays while over there. Good stuff. Some I liked better than others, but it is amazing how many quotes come from him.

Of course, there will always be some people who want to pretend to be extra smart by calling him a hack.

They provide laughs with their nonsense...and for that, we should be grateful to them.