What is Evangelism?

coldjoint

Reply Sat 11 May, 2019 02:08 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
I would rather not see what is left when God is done judging you.
Little of value would be left...

I don't know I think God appreciates honesty.
TheCobbler

Reply Sat 11 May, 2019 06:27 pm
@coldjoint,
Your perception of honesty is warped and deluded by your obsession with your political president crook.

You are dishonest with yourself and this lie obstructs your ability to reason beyond the boundaries of those who set your agenda.

You parrot what your party says without even engaging your own mind and heart as to whether if what you are doing and saying is actually ethical or true.

God is not stupid and neither are those who see through your charade. The fool here is you, no one else is fooled by your corrupt party.

Republicans are leaving your party in droves and yet you cling to it. When will you become honest?

Your help in deposing this fraud of a president will not be needed after a while and you will be always remembered as one who didn't help when the stakes were high.

You stuck with the loser.

Your mental illness is too severe for any hope of recovery.

I am not sure if God even has pity for you.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 11 May, 2019 07:00 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Your perception of honesty is warped and deluded by your obsession with your political president crook.

I am not obsessed. And honesty is not perception it is honesty. You rationalize what you clearly do not understand to fool yourself, but not many others.
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 12 May, 2019 10:09 am
@coldjoint,
A delusion is a perception and honesty is a perception.

Love is a perception...

King James Bible
But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things,

Fake news is a perception.

Perception
per·cep·tion
/pərˈsepSH(ə)n/
noun
the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses.
"the normal limits to human perception"
the state of being or process of becoming aware of something through the senses.
"the perception of pain"
synonyms: discernment, appreciation, recognition, realization, cognizance; More
a way of regarding, understanding, or interpreting something; a mental impression.
"Hollywood's perception of the tastes of the American public"

Comment:
If you speak it, if you feel it, if you hear it, if you sense it, it is a perception.

You divert the conversation to obscure your own disgusting agenda.

Deflection is a common tactic used by liars.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 12 May, 2019 12:57 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Deflection is a common tactic used by liars.

I'll take your word on that. You have much more experience than I do.
TheCobbler

Reply Tue 14 May, 2019 07:19 am
@coldjoint,
A childish response and another deflection.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 14 May, 2019 07:45 am
"Christian" (republican) US pastor who prayed for Obama's death and celebrated Orlando gay club massacre becomes the first person banned from Ireland
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/christian-us-pastor-who-prayed-for-obamas-death-and-celebrated-orlando-gay-club-massacre-becomes-the-first-person-banned-from-ireland/ar-AABivV8

Excerpt:
In September 2016, Mr Anderson was banned from South Africa, the United Kingdom, and later deported from Botswana.

Anderson was denied entry to Canada on November 10 2017, and later banned from entering Jamaica last year.

He was banned from visiting the Netherlands this month.

Comment: Don't expect anything "liberal", or Christian, from Mr. Anderson.
0 Replies