Does msolga know that kickycan froze a cat?

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:17 pm
WHY would anyone do anything like that, why? next thing you know people will put a window on a cow's belly so that you can see them digest food. oh wait, that has been done, too. sick bastards everywhere. don't get me started about that cow, i feel very strongly about it!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:19 pm
I have this feeling that this actually happened, Gus. Very Happy
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:20 pm
Hmm, am I correct in assuming that we are all supposed to be done with our microwaving experiments? Damn, those were fun!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:22 pm
Gus - they're alien-like, for sure. Usually I commune with nature when I'm on acid, not pot.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:24 pm
msolga wrote:
I have this feeling that this actually happened, Gus

You can't make that stuff up.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:32 pm
This thread is filled with lies and unfounded allegations!

I'm calling my lawyer.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:34 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
msolga wrote:
I have this feeling that this actually happened, Gus

You can't make that stuff up.

No, you can't. One of life's magic moments.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:36 pm
kickycan wrote:
This thread is filled with lies and unfounded allegations!

I'm calling my lawyer.

Yeah? And what's your defense, cat freezer! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:40 pm
Cat got your tongue? :wink:
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:43 pm
Kickycan, aka "Cat Killer", is away from his computer right now. He's making a fresh batch of cat cubes for his nightly beverage.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:45 pm
And how do YOU know that, Gus? Wait, is that kicky's shoelace sticking out of your mouth?! you monster from the swamp!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:48 pm
Yes, there was a thread called "How long can my cat survive in the freezer?", penned by a certain Kickycan, but the truth is, I did not create that thread.

Gus stole my identity and started that thread. I got a PM one day from him, asking for my password. He said it was just a little fun game he was going to start called "Guess what Kicky's password rhymes with!" I thought it was a brilliant idea, so I gave it to him. The next thing I know, he's stolen my avatar, and is besmirching my good name all over the place!

I believe it's all a part of his evil plot to steal the woman of my dreams, Dagmaraka, away from me. He's always been jealous of our love.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:49 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I was in Niagra Fall last year, staying at a cheap motel, and during the night I walked out to the pool area to smoke a joint. It was around three in the morning and I had the pool to myself. After I finished the joint, I was relaxing in my chair and happened to glance toward the fence where I noticed something small moving about. I walked over there and almost freaked out when I saw this thing. It must have been a praying mantis, but I had never seen one before, so I can't be sure. I got down on my hands and knees and examined the thing closely. It was crazy. It had this little head that looked like an alien, and when I got close its head moved back on its neck, away from me. Then it started backing up, the head swinging warily to and fro. It was the most fascinating thing I've ever seen. Actually, I enjoyed my little outing with the inscect more than I did watching the splendor of the Falls.

Gus, your fool!!! That WAS an alien. From your description it sounds like from the planet Sxxtyx in Antares. Why didn't you talk to him instead of scaring him off??? They know all kinds'a cool stuff.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:51 pm
Nah, he's hiding.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:52 pm
don't worry kicky. i know when you is you. my love is as strong as a back of a bavarian work horse.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:55 pm
Thank you Dag. I knew you wouldn't fall for his tricks.

Now let's go kick some Ratzenhofer ass.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:56 pm
let's lock him into a small dark room with Rocky for starters.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:58 pm
Another frigid pussy thread. What is A2K coming to?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:58 pm
There was a time when dagmaraka and I took long walks together in the evenings. We'd hold hands, swing them gently together, as we talked of the future. She was gonna be an actress and I was going to learn to fly.

But then Kicky came along and stole her heart.

And now I'm driving a stupid cab.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2005 07:59 pm
Lock Gus in a closet with Rocky, the Flying Squirrel? Shocked

(Sorry, I'm sorta new here.)
0 Replies