Fun With Porta Potties.

Glennn

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2017 09:12 am
First, find a porta potty in an out-of-the-way place and then wait for someone to use it. While they're inside, wrap a rope around it to secure the door firmly. Then throw a piece of chain on top of it and move it around to give the occupant the impression that you're getting ready to lift it. Next, turn on a boom-box with a cassette recording of a helicopter. Turn it up gradually until it's at full volume.

Now, with the help of a few likeminded friends, lift the porta potty off the ground and move it in a back and forth motion to give the occupant the impression that the porta potty is swinging from the end of a chain that's connected to a helicopter in flight. You might even have another boombox with a cassette recording of honking geese to add to the effect a minute after fake liftoff. This may scare the **** out the person inside, but they couldn't be in a better place for that to happen, right?

After a few minutes put the porta potty back down on the ground with a jolt. Then drag the chain around on the roof to give the impression that it's being unhooked. Then gradually turn the volume down on the boombox until the sound of the helicopter fades to nothing. Then go to a payphone and call the police and report a man locked in a porta potty.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 600 • Replies: 9
No top replies

centrox

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2017 02:00 pm
This is the kind of thing you think is funny? How old are you?
Glennn

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2017 02:19 pm
@centrox,
Aww, centrox has a bone stuck up his ass. How can I help?

I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll give you a heads up when I post in this forum, and I will do so henceforth (that's "from this day henceforth" to you). Wink

Funny, huh?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2017 02:31 pm
In Grand Theft Auto San Andreas one of the missions is to assassinate a construction site foreman by locking him in a porta potty, kocking it over with a bulldozer and dragging it to a deep pit where you then fill it with concrete.
Glennn

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2017 02:34 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
kocking it over

I won't ask what that's about.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2017 02:53 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
In Grand Theft Auto San Andreas one of the missions is to assassinate a construction site foreman by locking him in a porta potty, kocking it over with a bulldozer and dragging it to a deep pit where you then fill it with concrete.

That is probably going to offend halfcent, and will be like unto a hand giving the bone up his ass a twist.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2017 03:32 pm
Jeez, down-thumber, I'm merely the messenger.
Glennn

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2017 05:38 pm
@InfraBlue,
Yeah, I've found that when it comes to debating or getting even, some people are all thumbs.
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2017 05:48 pm
@Glennn,
Calling the police would be just the beginning of the fun. His explanation to the cops would be priceless!
Glennn

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2017 06:08 pm
@TomTomBinks,
Quote:
His explanation to the cops would be priceless!

Yeah, come to think of it, that would be the best part. They'd be drug-testing them within the hour.
0 Replies