22 and feel hopeless in ever finding a guy to like me

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2017 08:17 pm
I am always so depressed and sad and I feel like I won't ever find someone or experience love. For the most part, I feel very unnoticed by men. Never have done online dating but no guy ever shows interest in me in public and they never really hit on me whenever I go out in public. Any man I have ever meet never expressed interest in me in dating, relationship, and even sex. Never had a guy ask for my number or want to take me on a date. I am 5'4 and 125 lbs, and I feel like I look good (and sometimes I might even get compliments). I am 22, always single, never had a boyfriend before, or ever dated before.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,693 • Replies: 4
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2017 08:46 pm
@sonietzo,
Do you have any male "friends"?

That's where it starts. No one is going to "walk up to you."

What are you doing to meet guys? (Bars don't count)
0 Replies

jas1234

Reply Fri 15 Dec, 2017 07:39 pm
@sonietzo,
I had a similar issue for a long while and in my personal experience it's due to confidence. I think if you want to be approached you must make yourself approachable or at least seem friendly. I don't know you so you might be doing both those things and might not. If you can't put on a confident facade for any reason then may I suggest things like buying nice clothes, being clean, going to the gym. I'm not suggesting a religious attendance to a gym or fortunes spent on clothing, there's just a basic principle of 'look good, feel good'.

Hope this helps Smile
0 Replies

xanaphyst

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2018 02:34 am
@sonietzo,
Be Bold !!! Make the first move! If you see a guy you like walk right up to him and say so. I promise you will get results fast. Have some confidence! Lack of confidence is the BIGGEST turn off. Be brave. At 5'4" and 125 I'm sure you will find plenty guys interested.
0 Replies

champ91

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2018 06:49 am
@sonietzo,
Maybe, time hasn't come yet. For now. Don't feel sad about it, try getting satisfied with what your life looks like right now. Start self-developing, get yourself prepared to future love, start giving love yourself, not only for males, but for everything which is around you. Feel love in your heart.
0 Replies