Does cheating lead to love

far

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 05:12 am
If my girl cheated on me twice on the first two month, does that means that she doesn't *love(could be a wrong word to use for the first tow month) me, I know it's a general question but I would like to hear as much comments.

Also would women realize that she loves her man after cheating on him twice?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,162 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 05:17 am
Run, bubba, run.

Joe (that's a snake you are holding onto.) Nation
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 05:22 am
Quote:
If my girl cheated on me twice on the first two month

far- Did the two of you have an exclusive committment to one another? If so, I agree with Joe Nation. If not, what she does is her business.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 05:32 am
If she was your official girlfriend and she cheated on you then get rid of her.

If she wasnt then you should start seeing other people too.
0 Replies

Charms

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 06:33 am
How long have you been seeing her now? Has she cheated again since then?
0 Replies

graffiti

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 07:16 am
Re: Does cheating lead to love
far wrote:
If my girl cheated on me twice on the first two month, does that means that she doesn't *love(could be a wrong word to use for the first tow month) me, I know it's a general question but I would like to hear as much comments.

During the first two months of your relationship, was there an agreement to be exclusive?

far wrote:
Also would women realize that she loves her man after cheating on him twice?

There are many reasons for cheating, however, you must decide whether or not you want to live that way. Example: I would never cheat on someone I love, but, that's just me.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 07:26 am
I think the word "cheating" indicates you did NOT have an agreement to see other people while dating. Is that so?

I don't think her seeing other men in the first 2 months of your relationship means she deeply cares for you. I sort of hope I'm wrong.

Best of luck to you....and remember, her feelings about you are not Everyone's feelings about you!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 07:45 am
Love means not cheating.

If you cheat on someone and then suddenly discover you love them....well, I suppose it's possible but only if you didn't love them before you cheated. Does that makes sense?

Your girl might not have loved you before and during her cheating but then in the process, realized that she did love you after finishing her game on the field. The problem with this lies in the fact that you can't trust her. How can you? You know she cheated once and there will always be that between you. I would walk away now to avoid a potentially damaging relationship. But that is just my suggestion. Good luck.
0 Replies

far

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 10:49 am
Thanks allot guys, yes she did cheat on me and I was so good and treated her well, but I though mistakes happens though I wouldn't do it, however I though I would forgive her, but the issue that I couldn't forget it.

I am dating someone which is really great and can value the way I treat her, which makes me feel much happier.

Thanks for your comments though.
0 Replies

oldirtymike420

Reply Sat 15 Jan, 2005 09:07 am
from experience id say get the hell out
0 Replies

Fighter

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2005 04:19 pm
some one who knows
there is no way that is love hun if you ask me dump that bitch and find someone who you can trust
0 Replies