man this is sad and funny read it this please Women i tell y

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 07:14 pm
Wow you have no idea what has happened to me couple days ago.

well here is the story very quickly i will tell you.

I have this girl that sits next to me. I enjoy her bein and I find her attractive. All the time she touches me everywhere noo ! not down there but my back,my leg,my cheeks,my hair,my thigh i guess you can say everything i find that accword because she says i am her friend i belive thats funny also later on she tells me that she had this guy following her asking for her number and she said no. I really didn't care about her life but k if she want's to tell me tell me i don't have a problem with that thats why i am here to listen and help.

So anyways, i talked to my friends about it asking them what they thought about the situation about asking her for her number or not they suggested i should so i did well she was showing me this fake number which is a number a girl can give to a guy and then they say you been rejected. So i didn't want to ask her for it but then i said k i would like to spend time with you so please give me your number so we can chat or something so she said k here you go so i call her couple days later and find out its the fake number i was sad but then i found that to be funny i don't know should i talk to her? or what i don't understand women somtimes please help suggestions?

also sorry for my grammar mistakes and my spelling was trying to type this fast because i had to go.

sorry once again and waiting for an answer
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,130 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 07:22 pm
dal- If I were you, and I had to be in contact with this girl, I would behave as if nothing happened. Personally, I have no respect for a girl who would give a fake phone #. Looks like you got the better end of the deal!
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 08:19 pm
Hi Dal,
I'm with Phoenix on this one (mostly). If this girl is someone who sits near you often, talks to you, touches you,..feels that comfortable with you,.....and then can't respect you enough to just tell you ,"Sorry, no thanks".

No, she gives you a fake number,..let's you leave all happy, just to get your feelings stepped on when you try to call?!?!?!?!!?! Shocked

That's not just wrong,..it's intentionally hurtful and mean-spirited. Twisted Evil

If you have to deal with her,..then you have to deal with her,..if it were me, I'd let her know that she's a real piece of work. I would have no problem letting her know how I felt.

If you don't have to deal with her,..don't!

Good Luck!
Jerry
0 Replies

DalTheJigsaw23

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 08:53 pm
thanks everyone
i understand where you are coming from
i just don't understand why she has to do that
its like come on.

p.S. she sits right next to me actually which is kinda a broad.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2003 01:45 am
I'm with Phoenix and Jerry. Personally I can't believe she did that since you see her all the time. Since she's always touching you, she sounds like a real tease. I wouldn't even talk to her and like Phoenix said "act like nothing ever happened". The girl could use a lesson in respect, that's for sure. Don't waste your time with someone like that!
0 Replies