1
   

Allawi admits parts of Iraq unsafe to vote

 
 
Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 12:08 pm
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=403147
Quote:


Are any of us surprised? Rolling Eyes It seemed inevitable to me...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 521 • Replies: 9
No top replies

 
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 12:15 pm
Me too. Your point?
0 Replies
 
McGentrix
 
  1  
Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 12:21 pm
According to some, there are some unsafe parts of Florida for voters...
0 Replies
 
woiyo
 
  1  
Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 02:11 pm
The election will go forward regardless.

GW will hopefully use that as a signal to declare victory and get our troops out of there.
0 Replies
 
DrewDad
 
  1  
Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 03:24 pm
At least you copied the copyright notice as well....
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 03:30 pm
woiyo wrote:
The election will go forward regardless.

GW will hopefully use that as a signal to declare victory and get our troops out of there.

Hopefully from the point of view of someone who doesn't give a damn what happens to the peaceloving Iraqis who want democracy after we flee.
0 Replies
 
candidone1
 
  1  
Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 03:34 pm
woiyo wrote:
The election will go forward regardless.

GW will hopefully use that as a signal to declare victory and get our troops out of there.


....um, he already did that in May 2003.
Maybe next time he declares victory, it'll be more than just a photo-op.

At any rate, I hope the troops come back soon, and in vast numbers.
0 Replies
 
woiyo
 
  1  
Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 07:55 am
candidone1 wrote:
woiyo wrote:
The election will go forward regardless.

GW will hopefully use that as a signal to declare victory and get our troops out of there.


....um, he already did that in May 2003.
Maybe next time he declares victory, it'll be more than just a photo-op.

At any rate, I hope the troops come back soon, and in vast numbers.


As always, you mis-represent the facts as the only declaration made then was recognition that the regime had been removed.

But, do not let the facts get in the way of your whining.
0 Replies
 
DrewDad
 
  1  
Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 07:58 am
woiyo wrote:
candidone1 wrote:
woiyo wrote:
The election will go forward regardless.

GW will hopefully use that as a signal to declare victory and get our troops out of there.


....um, he already did that in May 2003.
Maybe next time he declares victory, it'll be more than just a photo-op.

At any rate, I hope the troops come back soon, and in vast numbers.


As always, you mis-represent the facts as the only declaration made then was recognition that the regime had been removed.

But, do not let the facts get in the way of your whining.

No more than you let facts get in the way of your crowing.
0 Replies
 
panzade
 
  1  
Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 07:59 am
woiyo wrote:

But, do not let the facts get in the way of your whining.


Gee Wo...a little testier than usual this morning.

Allawi's statement deserves a yawn and a ...Doh!
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Allawi admits parts of Iraq unsafe to vote
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/29/2022 at 03:21:48