Pregnancy from semen on pants?

Thu 30 Nov, 2017 12:16 pm
Yesterday my boyfriend and I were fooling around. We did some mutual masturbation, and he ejaculated on my leggings. When I put them back on, they were still a bit wet on the back of my thigh.
I've read that sperm dies after a few minutes outside of the body, and that it cannot travel through the fabric of my underwear.
My period is late (only by one day, but still) and I'm super stressed out.
Is there any chance I could be pregnant? What do I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 2,589 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed
No top replies

PUNKEY

Thu 30 Nov, 2017 01:52 pm
What should you do? Go to the library and get a book on how to get pregnant.
Rori95

Fri 1 Dec, 2017 06:30 am
@PUNKEY,
je pens que le ratard est a cause de ta preocupation, je pense que tu n'est pas enceinte arrête de paniquer ça viendra
PUNKEY

Fri 1 Dec, 2017 06:44 am
@Rori95,
English, please.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Fri 1 Dec, 2017 06:54 am
@nochance,
nochance wrote:

Yesterday my boyfriend and I were fooling around. We did some mutual masturbation, and he ejaculated on my leggings. When I put them back on, they were still a bit wet on the back of my thigh.
I've read that sperm dies after a few minutes outside of the body, and that it cannot travel through the fabric of my underwear.
My period is late (only by one day, but still) and I'm super stressed out.
Is there any chance I could be pregnant? What do I do?

There's the key word right there. If yesterday was the day you were fooling around, and yesterday was the day your period was supposed to occur, there's hardly any chance at all you are pregnant today from that little bit of tomfoolery, and it certainly won't be the reason your period is late. Given your question though: sperm can live for several hours at room temperature: couple that with the above facts and question, and it seems your education on these things is lacking.

So here's some free advice: Get a good book on pregnancy from the library and read it, and next time you fool around with your boyfriend, use protection. Consider this situation a wake up call, I suppose.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 1 Dec, 2017 06:58 am
@nochance,
No.

There is no chance that you are pregnant from semen on your leggings under any circumstances. You get pregnant when semen enters your vagina (and even then it usually doesn't happen). There is no other way for you to get pregnant.

Semen on clothes will not get you pregnant. Not ever.

0 Replies

jespah

Fri 1 Dec, 2017 10:02 am
@nochance,
Stress can make your period late. Isn't that annoying? But it can, and if you're stressing about the chance of pregnancy then guess what? Yeah, our bodies can be jerks sometimes.

As the others have said (a) there's virtually no chance and (b ) please better educate yourself on this matter. Once the semen starts flying, you need to have a better handle (heh, no pun intended) on what can and cannot happen. Getting birth control, talking to your doctor, and talking to your partner, are all good ideas.
chai2

Fri 1 Dec, 2017 01:28 pm
@jespah,
I knew the facts about pregnancy, but at some time during my ill spent youth the similar happened, and the knowledge didn't keep me from worrying.

Just one of those irrational fears.

Hopefully she's gotten her visit from Aunt Flo.

0 Replies