Can someone write a list of why communism is bad? Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 742 • Replies: 5
No top replies

graffiti

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 08:06 pm
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=42922&sid=b348d6fde14d4f9c843081c23bf94f13
0 Replies

Allsixkindsamusic

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2005 04:54 pm
Go to http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=46 in this forum: "[ Poll ] Was communism really that bad??"
0 Replies

ralpheb

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 10:45 am
You wish to receive a list of why communism is bad. Communism, in a social aspect is not completely bad. The former Soviet Union,as I understand what you are asking about, was not a true communistic country. A true commune(communism) is based on equal work, equal shares. Since this is an impossible thing, communism always fails. Example: Do all of your friends, and yourself do the same type of work and the same ammount of work. The answer will be no. Under true communism, you would all be paid the same. How long would it take for disention to take place? Other aspects as it relates to the former Soviet Union: No choice of religion, a dictatorship style of government, no equal pay for equal work. I hope this is what you were looking for.
0 Replies

Pepito

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 09:49 am
Communism is not fun!
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 06:19 am
Just before he died Marx said "I am not a communist". Find out why and that should help.
0 Replies