She contacted me.

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2017 05:05 am
We hung out everyday even when we didn’t want to and it became stressful for her. We didn’t have big arguments. She just said she had mixed feelings and dumped me last week. We ended on good terms because I said I took it well because I felt the same boredom sometimes, but maybe we should just change our routine (we simply stayed in the car for about 3 hours everyday and nothing else, did the same things). She said she didn’t know because she felt imprisoned and needed time.
I blocked her on everything 3 days ago since she tends to check social media’s a lot, tried not see her when I went out on my own or with my friends. I almost completely ignored her for 3 days straight like she didn’t exist.
Last night at 4AM (she never used to stay up after midnight due to school) she texted me saying she’s been thinking about us a lot these 3 days and she wanted to let me know. I did not reply and don’t know what to do. I do love her but I don’t know how to behave To Get her back and maybe make it work this time.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,557 • Replies: 6
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2017 06:50 am
@ripthememes,
Quote:
(we simply stayed in the car for about 3 hours everyday and nothing else,
This probably explains why she felt imprisoned. Seriously, this is all you two ever did? How long were you two a couple? (You didn't say)

To "get her back" you might want to try suggesting the two of you do something a bit more fun than sitting in a car. You know, dinner, a movie, a walk in the park or on the beach, a concert. Gee, anything other than sitting in a car!

So next time you two talk, tell her you've been thinking about her a lot also and that you'd really like to see her. Ask her if she'd like to grab a bite to eat (NOT drive thru. lol) Take it slow. Talk with her. You'll get a sense of whether she wants to try a relationship with you again. And if so, for pete's sake, take the girl somewhere.

Seriously, just sitting in your car? Really?

Good luck.
ripthememes

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2017 07:12 am
@CoastalRat,
8 months. Yeah I understand it was wrong and I told her a couple days ago. She said she understands but she was still confused. Now she texted me as I said, and she changed her status on WhatsApp to “no eyes have ever looked me the way yours did”
Btw I also didn’t say I’m 21 and she’s 18.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2017 07:13 am
You "don't know how to behave" to get her back?

Are you saying you don't know how to date?

How about a show? Community event? Walk around the mall? Go to a restaurant? School event?

Is that what you mean?

ripthememes

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2017 07:16 am
@CoastalRat,
And we are each other’s first relationship. At least first serious one for me, and first in general for her.
0 Replies

ripthememes

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2017 07:17 am
@PUNKEY,
Yeah, as I said this is my first serious relationship and it’s her first too so I’m not really experienced.
PUNKEY

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2017 07:25 am
@ripthememes,
Ok. You know that sitting in the car is not good enough. She is getting bored and feels trapped. Time to get out in public and do things together!

Can you think of things to do and places to go where you get out if the car and do an activity or see other people?

Why not a show or public event (fair or art event)

Can you double date with another couple?

Sounds like you feel safe in your car. But other people need more than that.
0 Replies