Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2017 10:45 am
OK,So like there is a boy I like,and he sent me a text telling he likes my best-friend,and asking for advice on how to tell he her.What do I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,650 • Replies: 4
No top replies

centrox

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2017 10:50 am
It's a shame you like him but he likes your friend. You could be unselfish and ask your best friend how she feels about this boy, and if she says she likes him, you could tell him that. Or you could tell him to do his own dating work. Or you could do and say nothing (That's what I would do).

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2017 02:12 pm
@MARIE102,
You should tell the boy he needs to talk directly to the girl he likes and leave you out of it.

If your friend starts talking to you trying to get you involved in this kids game, tell her she needs to talk to him.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 09:02 am
I'd say "You need to do your own work on this. But I think you are fantastic, so she might think about it because you are so cool."

That covers all bases.

centrox

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 09:25 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:
I'd say "...But I think you are fantastic, so she might think about it because you are so cool."

That covers all bases.

That means that if he asks her friend, and she says no, the boy will choose our friend above as second best? Way to build self-esteem, I don't think!
0 Replies