Where do I start?

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 02:41 pm
ok...so me and my friend decided that I need a rediculously hot girl. Im not bad looking, i mean girls tend to say i have that cute look, not hot, cute. Great guy to bring home to mom and dad. But idk im not in that popular loop in hs so basically in my school all chances of me getting with a rediculously hot girl in my school r shot. But how can i start something with a girl in another school. I have contacts, but how do i not make it weird.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 522 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 03:46 pm
There's no short-circuiting this. If you want to be the "Great guy to bring home to mom and dad", you need to put in time getting to know women - even ridiculously hot ones who don't go to your school. They, too, have feelings.

If you just want to have some arm candy, or an easy one-nighter, then I suppose you can approach a girl in whatever way you feel will work. There's no magic formula, but most people are attracted to confidence that doesn't cross the line into arrogance.

It will be weird either way -- either you'll have a relationship (and they can be strange :-D) or you'll have a quickie. There's no getting around weirdness, you just have to decide which type you dislike less.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 09:04 pm
MrBob--

Defining your ideal woman and then snapping your fingers and expecting her to materialize is.....unrealistic.

Jespah has good advice. You don't order soulmates from a catalogue--you develop relationships.

Do you really want to introduce a mail order bride to your parents?
0 Replies