No one has tried to kill me - yet

dyslexia

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 04:10 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Dys! <shudder>

They only made those things so high-schoolers can hit homeruns. They should go back to the ash...

Cycloptichorn

You haul your ash, I'll haul my aluminum. Tradition is for catholics saying the latin mass.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 09:06 am
Catching up and need to read more, but . . .
Ticomaya -- The righties openly swore and insulted people and "spammed" by copying everything from the thread itself to encyclopedia pages into the thread, clogging it. There was nothing subjective about the survey.

Also, one of my jobs is in retail and the stock man who worked during Christmas is very right of center and militant about it. He blasted right wing radio in the stockroom, filling the entire staff with tension. He would openly insult liberals for no reason, as when a customer did something rude or goofy, this man would say, "He must be a liberal."

Venomous people, those righties.
0 Replies

gav

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 02:33 pm
Some one said earlier in the thread that there is no difference between a left wing nut and a right wing nut. Well I'd prefer a TOLERANT left wing nut who despises RADICAL right wingers (hope that isn't too contradictory) than an INTOLERANT right wing nut who despises EVERYTHING different to him.

Wooden baseball bat with 9" nails through the top of it is what yer looking for!!!
0 Replies