Bush vs Saddam the greater fear.

au1929

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 10:27 am
A simple question. At this time who do we have more to fear from Saddam or Bush?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,915 • Replies: 23
No top replies

gezzy

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 01:23 pm
Bush!
0 Replies

steissd

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 01:25 pm
Please, explain why do you think that Mr. Bush for you is more dangerous than Saddam. As far as I understand, you are neither Iraqi, not Iranian and nor North Korean.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 02:26 pm
There are many reasons why I feel the way I do.

#1. Saddam has not attacked the US, yet Bush is obsessed with attacking Iraq, which will only make things much worse than they are now.

#2. The US government is power hungry and is always trying to govern other countries, which makes him a dangerous bully.

#3. Being born an American, I've seen what the US government is capable of and that scares me. In the US children are being taken from their parents for no valid reasons at all, which makes me think that if they are capable of doing that to their own people, I wonder what they are doing to other countries. It's not just Bush that I have a problem with, it's the US government in whole that I have a problem with.

#4. If it wasn't for the US government always pushing their (super power) weight around, 9/11 would never have happened. When a president goes around calling people evil thinking that they won't get pissed off and attack again makes him one stupid idiot.

#5. After 9/11 the US government started pointing fingers at Canada saying that some of those terrorists came through Canada to attack the US and the US feels that it wouldn't have happened if we had tighter security at our borders. Well, those terrorists had to cross the US borders to get there in the first place, dah!

#6. Bush is trigger happy which is going to cost the lives of many people while he sits back in whatever cozy spot he plants him self in stuffing his face safe as can be.

#7. I feel that Bush is lying through his teeth about his war against Iraq. I don't like Saddam either and I think both him and Bush are evil, but Bush is the one who is causing trouble here which effects the whole world.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 02:50 pm
Just a thought but wouldn't be great to return to yesteryear where the only thing we had to worry about was Clinton and Monica? She as we know was not using duct tape.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 02:56 pm
Amen to that au1929! LOL about the duct tape!
0 Replies

steissd

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 03:04 pm
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 03:14 pm
steissd wrote:
I have a reputation on the A2K as the most pro-Bush participant.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=107770&highlight=#107770

It will be hard to convince you, steissd.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 03:15 pm
I still vote for Saddam and Bush mano a mano in a boxing ring. Leave the rest of us out of it.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 03:21 pm
I could spend hours debating this with you, but I know that neither one of us is going to change our opinions, so I find it to be pointless. I would like to add that children are taken from their parents for no reason and I know that to be a fact from personal experience. I left the US because social services threatened to take my son if I continued to refuse to put him on Ritalin. I also know many parents who have lost their children to the system for similar reasons or for reasons that social services just made up. I've seen mothers torn apart by losing their children and since I know the feeling of coming very close to losing mine, I can only imagine what they went through. Lagal kidnapping is what I call it, which is a serious violation of ones civil rights.
I was harassed by social services for 8 years with threats of taking my child and living with that kind of fear is worse than any kind of fear I could imagine. I fled to Canada almost 3 years ago and I would have done it much sooner if I had known the peace I would find here.

You asked my why I'm afraid. Well, when I left the US I also left my brother, sister inlaw, and many many friends behind, so I am more afraid for them than I am for myself and my family here.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 03:23 pm
Ditto Beth. I would drive across the world to see that fight ;-)
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 03:24 pm
steissd
I would like to remind you since you seem to have forgotten it was Bin Laden not Iraq and Saddam who did the deed on 9/11
No matter how hard Bush and his minions have tried to make the connection they have been unsuccessful. Much of our present difficulty and danger is as a direct result of Bush's and minions loose and threatening pronouncements. The man is a walking time bomb. The only problem when the bomb goes off it will get us all. We have contained Saddam now if only we could do the same to Bush.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 03:30 pm
au
I couldn't agree more. No matter how big the bully is, if he makes threats, eventually someone is going to stand up to him. Unfortunately, in this case, the bully is left standing and inocent people are the ones who get caught in the cross fire!
0 Replies

Anonymous

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2003 03:05 pm
Here is a line by line (by years) history of Manipulation, Dirty
Tricks, CIA Terrorism, American Intervention, and Subversion of
Iraqi Government and affairs by Americans.

These crimes against Iraq include (a) overthrow of several different regimes (in Iraq), (b) assassination (c) CIA backing of Saddam using torture center (d) CIA aids coup to put Baathist Party in power (e) Nixon arms terrorists in Iraq (f) Reagan authorizes intelligence sharing with Saddam, while at the same time sharing intelligence and selling weapons to Iran (g) Oliver North plots with Iran to overthrow Saddam ...

This goes and on, and on, and on, and on ... treachery after
treachery, by U.S. Administrations! This is only one country out of
many that we have messed with over the past 50-60 years!

Here is the link ... read for yourself. Then I have 2, nitty
gritty articles which are loaded with sources to back up the
points!

No wonder everyone is ending up hating our guts.

http://www.scn.org/wwfor/iraqhist.html
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2003 07:54 pm
Fup
I couldn't agree more. I just wish more people would see what's really going on there!
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2003 08:11 pm
I'll go for Bush v. Saddam, mano a mano.

The Maniac vs., ... well, the Other Maniac.

Put it on Pay-per-view and use the proceeds to rebuild Iraq.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2003 08:14 pm
Now there's a plan ;-)
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2003 08:18 pm
As a warm-up, how about Rumsfeld v. Tariq Aziz?

The Lesser Maniac v. the Toady.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2003 08:26 pm
LOL!
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2003 12:24 am
Bomb targets...

http://www.nationalphilistine.com/baghdad/index2.html
0 Replies