i... i... i hate him!

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 01:24 am
I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!!! but still love him for SOME STUPID reason!.. i'm losing my freakin head!!! without him i feel lost. with him i'm burried...so what the heck????? i feel cursed!Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 696 • Replies: 6
No top replies

almach1

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 02:41 am
Well I hate you too!!

Just kidding. I think we have all felt like you at some point with the opposite sex. It's a thin line is a popular saying. It's truly hard to really hate somebody without loving them first.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 04:53 am
If your partner doesnt make you feel like you are worth a million dollars then THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 10:14 am
YOU BET we've all felt this way at one time or another!

Take darned good care of yourself, is my advice, and do what's right for you. Make your own goals and pursue them, and if he doesn't want to go where you're going, leave him behind.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 10:17 am
It is ok to not like someone sometimes and still love them. What you need to decide is how often you dislike him. If those times outweight the times you like him, love him or not you need to move on.
0 Replies

jaded i think

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 01:03 am
THANKS
guys ..all of you, YOUROCK that is some of the best advise i have gotten in ages! maybe i should start thinking about myself and what I want! and ya the bad outweigh the good. i'm moving on! so for everyone who replied... thank you!!!! *and i'm single...lol* Razz
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 07:48 am
You sound so sure of yourself and happy...that's a wonderful thing.

Always remember in life...
It's better to have other people mad at you than you mad at you.
Make a decision, even if it's the wrong one at least you've taken action.
Life is easier if you learn to laugh at yourself.
No one makes you happy. You are the only one responsible for your happiness.

Good luck and congratulations! Very Happy
0 Replies