I want to shave my area.

littlek

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 10:33 pm
kickycan wrote:
yeah, you littlek!

I think good sex has as much to do with the entire body than with the genitals alone. I think that the little fuzzy rubbing together make their own electricity. I think if you're looking for that kind of heightened pleasure, you might be into doing sex on cocaine too. I think that hair holds the pheremones and going shaved makes sex more impersonal.

That might be about it.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 10:35 pm
Good call, whittlek...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 10:35 pm
<courtsey>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 10:36 pm
I don't think that's true, littlek. My friend and his wife have been married for years, and they are the closest couple I know. They must be doing something right.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 10:36 pm
I did it several years ago.

I have to admit, the first day after shaving, it heightens your ...whats the word...sensations. Of course, not anywhere that would affect an orgasm...directly...

Seed-- does it do the same for men? Would you say it's worth the trouble for a man?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 10:38 pm
Kicky - you disagree with all of it? Just because it's a small part of what makes their marriage work, doesn't mean it works for everyone. It almost sounds like you think this one piece of info is the reason why their marriage is so close.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 10:39 pm
Lash wrote:
I did it several years ago.

I have to admit, the first day after shaving, it heightens your ...whats the word...sensations. Of course, not anywhere that would affect an orgasm...directly...

Seed-- does it do the same for men? Would you say it's worth the trouble for a man?
lol i have forgotten been a while since i bumped shaved parts with anyone
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 10:39 pm
No, not all of it. I'm just talking about the part where you say it makes sex more impersonal.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 10:40 pm
Maybe that was assumptive. I wouldn't rule out shaving my pubes. I think it could be erotic to have a lover help. But, it would be but a fling, I think. Mabe once I did it I'd feel differently.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 10:42 pm
Yeah, I think it would be pretty damn sexy too. I'm not sure if I'm a full-on shave my balls all the time kind of guy though.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 10:44 pm
well i wasnt either... then i was asked... and it felt good and i hated the itching... so i just kept it up
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 10:45 pm
I've never shaved but I've had three girlfriends who kept themselves shaved, I never even asked them why they did or if it made the sexual experience better...me thinks it's just sort of trendy to do it these days.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 10:45 pm
littlek wrote:
I think that the little fuzzy rubbing together make their own electricity.

I almost missed this part. Excellent point.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 11:01 pm
the Monster (my ex, who really is not a monster, but is stuck with the nickname for good) wanted to surprise me and shaved once. way too close. the worst rash i have ever seen. poor monster. (serves him right).
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 11:04 pm
you all are scaring poor kicky from doing it...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 11:05 pm
So, besides the rash and the itching, did he like it?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 11:11 pm
i hate to say it, but no. never went back.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 11:11 pm
trimmed his chest hair and armpits tho. i like trimmed armpits.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 11:31 pm
Trimmed is good.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 11:32 pm
Hey, Dasha, if I don't talk to you before you leave - HAVE FUN! I have to go to bed.....
0 Replies