I want to shave my area.

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 04:46 pm
My buddy has been telling me for the past couple years that I should shave my genital area, and for various reasons, I have been uninterested, to say the least.

But the other night, while testing out my new digital camera by taking pictures of my johnnycakes, I noticed that it is a damn jungle down there!

So my question is, how do you get that clean close shave down there? I'm afraid to use a regular razor. Is that the only way? And how do you shave your scrotum without cutting yourself? I need detailed instructions, if possible.

I would ask my friend, but he's in Argentina until next week, so I thought I'd see what you people have to say about it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 18,864 • Replies: 538
No top replies

roger

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 04:52 pm
No good suggestions. Sorry.

If it doesn't get worn off, I guess you shave or pluck. Of course, we all know you can't grow grass on a playground.
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 04:57 pm
Why don't you just go for a scissor trim, so instead of a jungle, it's more like a grassy meadow?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 05:00 pm
The beard trimmers on the back of most electric razors works well and won't (usually) cut skin.
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 05:01 pm
OMG, Kicky. Save us from such mental pictures... Will ya?

But seriously... There was a thread about this not long ago.

BRB.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 05:05 pm
Where is JayPeeDee? He could probably help.

hey - is this in preparation for Thursday's get-together? Shocked
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 05:09 pm
You were taking pictures of your twig n' berries with your camera?

Posting them on high school chat rooms??

Use an electric hair clipper/trimmer. Easy and fast.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 05:11 pm
Re: I want to shave my area.
kickycan wrote:

But the other night, while testing out my new digital camera by taking pictures of my johnnycakes, I noticed that it is a damn jungle down there!

And how do you shave your scrotum without cutting yourself? I need detailed instructions, if possible.

Pee's herself laughinghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/lmfao.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/lmfao.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/lmfao.gif
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 05:12 pm
Yaay! I found it.

The link should answer your question ehBeth. "It's a jungle down there" my a**.

hehehehe
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 05:13 pm
Just stick it all in a vat of Easy Off.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 05:16 pm
Superjuly, I know there was a thread that was somewhat related to this, but there were no specific details given about how to do it.

Kirsten, I think that might be the way to go, but I'd like to know how to do the whole shebang too.

ehbeth, jaypeedee has no clue about this stuff. I don't think he's gay enough. And yes, it is for this thursday's get-together. I plan to stand on the table at the end of the night, yank my pants down, and let everyone gaze at my silky smooth crotch.
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 05:16 pm
Re: I want to shave my area.
kickycan wrote:

Ah the beauty of a digital camera! Come on guys, admit it lot's of us have done that little number ! Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 05:18 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
You were taking pictures of your twig n' berries with your camera?

Yeah, like you haven't.

I did actually try with electric clippers, but I knicked myself down there--not going back for more of that.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 05:19 pm
<snort>
<cackle>
<giggle>
<snort>

the combination of following superjuly's link, and then coming back to kicky on top of the table was too much

<snort>
<hic hic hic>

<thud>
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 05:20 pm
Kicky, I started just trimming til I got the nerve to shave it all. Now it's a piece of cake. Just a few seconds of maintenance in the daily shower. Of course I realize boys have a little more baggage to carry around... :wink:
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 05:20 pm
Somebody get a doctor. Ehbeths' down!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 05:22 pm
Kirsten, do you use a regular razor? I have the whole balls area to deal with. It's not exactly the smoothest surface.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 05:22 pm
There have actually been quite a few threads on this subject. Should probably have its own forum Cool

Mmmmm - so think about it. Ever had the barber shave you? What happens first - a very close scissor trim. You've got to be very well trimmed before you either shave or wax things down further. Very well trimmed. The reason you probably nicked yourself before was some longer hairs catching in the blades of the electric shaver.

After the scissor trim - move on to the electric - and then the straight razor. There really is nothing smoother than the straight razor.
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 05:26 pm
kickycan wrote:
Kirsten, do you use a regular razor? I have the whole balls area to deal with. It's not exactly the smoothest surface.

Yes, Gillette Venus for women. Actually a ladies razor might be a better choice for delicate boy parts.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 05:29 pm
Eeeyep, it's not a big deal. you will get the rash the first time, but that will go away after a day or two. second time it's less, and less. if you'll be brave enough to use witch hazel, or some facial toner, or hell, straight up vodka, you'll have less of a rash.
thursday should be interesting. wondering if i'll be able to look at kicky without giggling.
0 Replies