Evolutionry/religious nonsense

brianjakub

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2018 12:29 pm
@jerlands,
You mean an understanding of the Higgs field and how it interacts with matter?

The junior high thing was an analogy comparing civilizations technological and philosophical progress to a students progress through school.
jerlands

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2018 12:37 pm
@brianjakub,
Learning is a process that is reflected in the digestive tract. After gathering our food we prepare it, offer it to ourselves, break it down and with the help of time and external influences assimilate it and then it gets distributed throughout the body.
0 Replies

jerlands

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2018 12:40 pm
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

You mean an understanding of the Higgs field and how it interacts with matter?

The junior high thing was an analogy comparing civilizations technological and philosophical progress to a students progress through school.

The Higgs Field is a theory used to relate to quantum laws that may offer insight to this thing called entanglement.
0 Replies

jerlands

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2018 12:46 pm
@brianjakub,
Entanglement is simply how energy interacts at very small and large levels.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2018 12:52 pm
@Leadfoot,
actually we were talking of mRNA, mDNA is something else entirely.
I looked at the definition of "Information" an the first 4 in my Am College Dictionary implies SENTIENCE, not mere data or structural component (like S in H2SO4).
Each component drives a reaction or response, but its not sentience.

jerlands

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2018 12:55 pm
@brianjakub,
What causes man to age is the break down of telomerase ( the ends of DNA) and this occurs each time a cell divides. This degradation however can be exacerbated by a number of factors including nutrition, toxins, environmental stress all which result in disease. Likewise telomerase can be strengthened by eliminating insults to the body and providing it with complete nutrition.
farmerman

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2018 12:59 pm
@jerlands,
you mean telomere. telomerase is a directional unit protein
jerlands

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2018 01:01 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I looked at the definition of "Information" an the first 4 in my Am College Dictionary implies SENTIENCE, not mere data or structural component (like S in H2SO4).

Is a protein a letter, word, sentence or paragraph?
0 Replies

jerlands

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2018 01:04 pm
@farmerman,
You're right. Telomerase is the action that creates telomere.
0 Replies

brianjakub

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2018 01:04 pm
@jerlands,
I know QM says all the information in the universe could be related, but like I said I try to filter out the non essentials. My filter is kicking in with the digestive tract remark. Maybe it’s because I am biased towards consuming meat and potatoes.
jerlands

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2018 01:07 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

you mean telomere. telomerase is a directional unit protein

-ase indicating enzymatic action right?
0 Replies

jerlands

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2018 01:09 pm
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

I know QM says all the information in the universe could be related, but like I said I try to filter out the non essentials. My filter is kicking in with the digestive tract remark. Maybe it’s because I am biased towards consuming meat and potatoes.

We're talking evolution and religious nonsense right? Man simply reflects natural forces in his biology and in his mind. That's the relativity.
0 Replies

jerlands

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2018 01:12 pm
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

Actually good healthy animal proteins can be very beneficial as well as the starch (resistive as well as assimilative) in potatoes.
brianjakub

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2018 01:15 pm
@jerlands,
Are you basing that on ancient Egyptian info or current science?
jerlands

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2018 01:19 pm
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

Basing what exactly? The fact is reality is independent of time but time is a reflection of reality.
0 Replies

jerlands

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2018 01:24 pm
@brianjakub,
brianjakub wrote:

To understand the western scientific approach you have to kinda understand the last 2160 years of history.
0 Replies

jerlands

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2018 01:37 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

What exactly is RNA and DNA but a twisted pair of 4 elements (4 elements bound on a chain.)
jerlands

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2018 01:43 pm
@jerlands,
jerlands wrote:

farmerman wrote:

What exactly is RNA and DNA but a twisted pair of 4 elements (4 elements bound on a chain.)

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n629/jerlands/Sema%20Tawy.jpg
0 Replies

jerlands

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2018 02:10 pm
@brianjakub,
You should watch the movie "Denial."

jerlands

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2018 02:30 pm
@jerlands,

0 Replies