What do you guys think of this?

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 08:34 pm
My gf broke up with me after 5 months because she was dealing with alot and didnt think it was fair to me cause she was so busy. She says she wants to get back together when things settle down. She says she still cares about me as much as she has. But recently she told me she would still like to keep the intimacy that weve had and see eachother when we can. (maybe its cause i was just so damn good...jk jk lol) I basically think its the same as going out except without the labels. But idk i cant help but feel kinda like used i guess is the word because she doesnt want the commitment but wants everything else...What do you all have to say about that, what should i do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 968 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Lash

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 08:40 pm
Slappy should be here shortly.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 08:45 pm
Okay, she's using you. Use her - if it's convenient.

Hey, Lash? Who needs Slappy with us around?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 10:52 pm
Smile

I guess we have it covered.

<smiles at old friend, who's been missed>
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 10:57 pm
http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/teufel/45887.gif

Thought about it..lol Best kind of relationship to have. Get what you need, and no strings attatched.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 11:01 pm
F Buddies.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 11:03 pm
You betcha........who'd complain over that.

WEll......hell! I think I'm readin' to many of Slappy's Threads. LOL But some relationships aren't all they are cracked up to be. I have seen times I'd swap!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 12:48 am
I seem to remember from some earlier threads of yours that you are in early teens, or mid teens.

From my point of view, I think, eh....... he needs to quiet down and become cool.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 12:52 am
Quote:
Thought about it..lol Best kind of relationship to have. Get what you need, and no strings attatched.

That's assuming that one needs nothing more than sex. I think if that were the case, we wouldn't have such a concept as marraige in the first place.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 01:55 am
Hypothetical:

You spot this ex with another male and it is obvious that they are an item. How are you going to feel then? She's not coming back so this is the most likely outcome (or either you finding some one). If you're either jealous or just put out by such an idea - you had better rethink this one.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 06:38 pm
Well, i'm a woman thats been married for almost 18 years...hell yeah..... A relationship w/no strings attacthed is an attractive deal. :wink:
0 Replies

oldirtymike420

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 06:53 pm
Mr Stillwater wrote:
Hypothetical:

You spot this ex with another male and it is obvious that they are an item. How are you going to feel then? She's not coming back so this is the most likely outcome (or either you finding some one). If you're either jealous or just put out by such an idea - you had better rethink this one.

exactly what i was thinking. if you choose to do it don't get too attached.
0 Replies