A SOLDIER'S VIEWPOINT ON SURVIVING NUCLEAR, CHEMICAL,

Misti26

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2003 08:13 pm
AND BIOLOGICAL ATTACKS.

Very interesting article ........ forwarned is forearmed!

Webpage Title
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,111 • Replies: 6
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 12:13 am
Misti, Good link, good info. Thank you. I'm one of those waird guys who doesn't scare that easily, and don't believe most of what our government says or does. I try to use my own common sense. For example, because I love to travel, most destinations are not restricted for me except places like Afghanistan and Israel. That leaves 99.999 percent of the rest of this planet open for travel. If I get killed, it'll probably be while I'm being driven to or from the airport at home. My odds improve as soon as I'm on the airplane. That's what all the available statistics tells me. c.i.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 12:18 am
Oh my c.i., that sounds like me! I don't scare easily and don't understand people who do!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 12:35 am
Misti, There are too few of us. Most believe our government rhetoric, and they've gone as far as telling people to go out to buy plastic sheets and duct tape. At this period in our countries life, I fear most Americans are stupid, and we're talking about people with college degrees! Can't they think for themselves any more? c..
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 06:52 am
This is probably the most sensible article that I have read on terror attacks. This guy is not a scientist, but he DOES have experience. The one really important thing that I have gotten from this article is NOT TO PANIC. Panic is exactly what the terrorists want to accomplish!
0 Replies

frolic

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 07:30 am
The Culture of Fear: Why Americans are afraid of the wrong things.

Read it because the author,Barry Glassner, is so right. Most people dying an unnatural death get killed in roadaccidents, have a accident at home or get murdered by relatives or friends. Are you afraid of driving in your car or visiting your family and friends? You better should! :wink:

Fear is the parent of cruelty
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 11:09 am
frolic, WELCOME to A2K. Glad you posted in this forum. c.i.
0 Replies